• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

very bad nasal congestion after snorting Ritalin/Adderall

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Every time i snort Ritalin or adderall I get a horrible nasal congestion for the next 3-4 days. I can't breathe through my nose at all. I usually snort 2 small ritalin pills, 10mg each and take 20mg more under my tongue. When it kicks in my sinuses are very clear. I would like to know how damaging is snorting ritalin to my nose if I do it 1-2 times a week? I assume my nose is so stuffed mostly because of the rebound effect of vasoconstriction. Also does anyone know any remedies (preferably natural) for this?
Thank you very much

I am 99℅ sure that the nasal constrictio. Isn't from the drug acting a hypertensive but because the powder is damaging the delicate lining of the inside of your nose causing inflammation and localized swelling

Addy's have a lot of fillers including a nasty, staining dye...

Use a nutty pot to flush your nose/sinuses out.. also doing 15-20 push-ups, or any cardio will clear them up temporarily.

Today is day #5 after snorting ritalin and im still congested. Im starting to get a little worried that i might have damaged something in my nose... any help?

Stop snorting them and just place the pill in your mouth and take a 8 oz glass of water and swallow them and finish the glass! Every time you snort another your basically like picking at a scab it can't clear up until it stops being irritated.