• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VERSACE: Beige Vs Pink (Post ALL comments about versaces HERE)

This quote was posted about versaces in a closed thread:
Does anything think that the same thing will happen to the
versace brand as did the mitsubishi brand of a few years back? People always make copies of lollies dont they in a bid to sell them to unsuspecting people.
Technically this round of versaces are copies! There were double sided 3d versaces around maybe 3 years ago (?) that sounded much better than these ones!

Originally posted by *chaoscat*:
3 years ago
Quality control just ain't what it used to be, ain't what it used to be, ain't what it used to be .........

Just one comment about the testers I would like to make. The Mandaline 2 which you can get from Polyester in Brunswick st tests for MDMA, MDA, K, PMA, and Ampethamines as well as unkown substances. I would say this one is pretty good and similar to the Ez test extreame.
As for these Versace pills i'm sure there are a million variables contributing to the different experiances in quality. Lets keep in mind there are a SHITLOAD of the out there, and for a start many people are going to have opinions.
Does it not make sence that with the ammount of them out there they would have had to have made more than JUST ONE batch??? Made at the same time, but just one after the other?? That could certainly help to explain differences in strenth and colours.
Most have probably come out of the same place at roughly the same time just different batch loads would have been made, and surly they would have died some differently to.
As for fakes, with such high level detail its still possible, but I would say unlikly. I saw some fake green honda's awhile back, they smelled like vitamin B, and did not have the X score either. Totally bunk pill if ever there was one.

I had 2 beige versace pills 4 days ago. Blew my mind, one of the best pills I had for a while. Very clear versace symbol, looks like the picture Peak Tronic posted. How fucking good was it.

here's my verdict;
ok pill which certainly did the job, failed 2 gimme that little bit xtra tho. I remember thinking wen the peak hit 'is this it?'....sure pumped, but I've had beta.
However, dance factor alone make this a good 1....I aint felt that dancy since Blue MTV.
worth the coin, but don't expect 2 much

i had 3 versaces on friday night. popped 1 at 2am, hit around 2:30, felt really huggy and chilly, with a heap of energy, when i wanted to dance, popped another one around 4:30, when i was starting to come down. that lasted till like 6:30-7:00, then popped another one, and kept dancing till around 11, at an unamed club in melbourne, on saturday morning. I have had these pills twice, and i wuite enjoy them, although, the first time i had them, i was very chilled, not much energy!
i am new to the e, so maybe i had so much fun, cos it was the first time i tripple dropped

Originally posted by apollo:
dropped...
There are no different types of MDMA for you to be tasting... As BigTrancer said, there's only one MDMA, so MDMA has only one taste.
Have you any idea what else is in the pills you're tasting? Binders, dyes... Do you know what they taste like? Do you know how their tastes interact with that of MDMA?
How long did you allow between eating each of those pills? How can you be sure you got the most out of each pill? You may have taken one with depleted seratonin levels...
Did you taste the entire thickness of the pills? The MDMA + other chemicals might be unevenly spread throughout them...
Sure, generally speaking the worse a pill tastes, the stronger it is... But please don't think you can test your pills by taste. Even testers can be unreliable, as some people found out with their Versaces.
:)

yes, I agree with everything you've said. I Guess we just like to be able to 'tell' if a pill is good by certain characteristics that have followed a trend that has a strong correllation with being a good pill

Originally posted by djwombat81au:
i am new to the e, so maybe i had so much fun, cos it was the first time i tripple dropped
New to E? And you Triple Drop?
Jeeze!!!!

ur new to the E.......?
and u tripple.....?
if u want to keep using it, i advise u don't do that again for a while

I think we have a terminology problem here guys. Please read djwombat81au's post before caning him quite so hard.
He *did* say that he took one at 2.30ish, one at 4.30ish and one at 6.30ish... which means three in a whole night separated by a couple of hours each, and I guess this is how he refers to 'triple dropping'...
DJwombat81au: Usually here we refer to 'double dropping' as taking 2 pills in the same mouthful (or closely together), so triple dropping means eating three pills at once. That's why the guys jumped on you, because generally if someone's new to pills then triple dropping (or triple dosing, etc.) is probably not the greatest idea for them. (In fact, taking three pills at once, at ANY time, is risky practice and not in the interests of harm minimisation).
BigTrancer :)

well i guess i was one of the lucky ones cause these worked for me
the first one i was very crusiy, came on in waves, had nice little rushes
the second one fucked me, went to dance floor and couldnt really move properly
the third was nice and cruisy again nice pill to end the night with
cya

Im getting really annoyed at all the people saying 'if you had a bad time it was because youve been going too hard...' !!
I had a pink versace, it was my third pill EVA, Im brand new at this, and i can tell you that in comparison to my first one (which was the best night of my life to date, hehehe), it didnt even get within shouting distance..

Mmmmmm, pink ones they're ok i suppose.... nice pill rated between 7 and 8 IMHO. However i'd agree with statements above- they are better pills than the pink versace's out there, one only needs to think double score (X if you will) double domed green honda, pink ladies/splits, red & blue lightning bolts yada-yada ad infinitum. The only things that seem to come close to the above pills are the blue/green fish, blue ADAMs and white pikachus and these seem to be exceedingly rare and just a tad better. Fuck it gone on this tangent fo too long. Ate one pink versace, in the middle of nowhere as i caught the wrong tram (bloody alcohol!) took ages to kick in, but when it did it was exceedingly pleasant although i wish it didn't maby then the walk woulda been more enjoyable! The peak was rather short compared with the fine wares named above and many people would characterise as "smacky" (not me i hate that shite, stoning zoned out, MDMA-like whatever) but as soon as i was enjoying it, the best was gone. Railed 1 with half a white Oakley with some uber drunkanards and the magic was back. Not bad, but if ya in tha know, u know there's better!
x End Communication x

There has to be varying strengths of these pills as there has been so many incosistent reports.
With that in mind i would rather purchase something else, as there are plenty of excellent stuff out there, then risk buying one of these that was of weak quality!
Some of these makers should learn the meaning of Quality Control. Guess that will only happen if MDMA was legalised. Until that time comes, we can only dream of QA from the manufacturers.
[ 16 June 2002: Message edited by: PrimeOptimus ]

Hey lookin through all these reports I reckon people are just have different interpretations
If there was a dud batch going around then ther number of good comments would be the same as the number of bad one. YES? So I reckon it just didnt work on some people like all pills sometimes do. And I think there is only one batch just with different interpretations of colour. But this is just my educated opinion... no fact.except that from the pics what I called beige you called pink

I Tested and Tried the Pink Versaches a few weeks ago and they are definately MDMA ;)

Friends of mine dropped the Beige flavoured Verscaces on the weekend and I was told after there experience that they went into a nasty K-hole. They didn’t have them tested and presumed they were MD from recent reports on them.
They have done Ketamine at numerous occasions and there quite experienced with MDMA, and they were sure it was Special K. They said it looked indentical to the Beiege verscaces they had a week earlier in which he stated was weak MD.
They had snorted one, and dropped the second.
Could this mean that copies are already under way??????
Only time will tell…………….

They didn’t have them tested and presumed they were MD from recent reports on them.
That is such a dangerous presumption to make. I'm glad to hear that, in the end, your friend didn't suffer any difficulties from eating a pill they hadn't tested.
It's strange to think that there could be beige K bomb versaces, but it's not unheard of for copycat pills to come out quickly after a batch of MDxx pills. Hopefully your friend will realise the usefulness of a tester now, and purchase one to avoid this situation occurring in the future. Even if the loss of 30-40 dollars for a shit pill should be enough to convince them, if they're unconcerned about the possibility of receiving dangerous pills because they 'trust their dealer'.
BigTrancer :)

coming from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=25347
Pill Report: Versace
Date Submitted 17-Jun-2002
Submitted By Me Am Product
*#$!
Name: Versace
Area: Melbourne
Color: Light Pink with speckles
Logo:
Shape: Flat
Rating: 1
Comments: Very clean ketamine pill. By far the strongest I have encountered. Side by side with one of the MDMA containing white versaces it was noticed that the size and shape of the pill was almost identical, same split on back. The face design on this pill looked kind of dodgy, the face was almost droopy looking, not at all comparable to the beautiful original versace face designs. Colour is a very pale pink, on first inspection in poor light the pill looked white. Content is ketamine beyond a doubt. No other active substances were noticed on usage. Note to users: please closely examine all versaces before using, preferably testing.
Cheers Big Ears!
EZ Test Result:
Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was eaten
Suspected Contents: Ketamine - Ketamine