• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs I'll tell you how I really feel (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started drinking again as I'm stressed out over money n stuff. And also feel I'm just drifting n no value in life. I need to sought out more volunteering. Self-pity n feeling sorry for myself isn't going to solve my problems. Got to take responsibility n face them *sigh*
I really need to try n keep away from the alcohol again. I really don't want to go back down that road again.

Evey

^^ I'm sorry Evey. ::hugs:: You know we are all here for you.

Ughhhh guys, this stopping opis thing is harder than I expected, though I sound like a fool,
I know I should have expected it, but I'm not heavily addicted, and was being smart by keeping my tolerance pretty low,
until it started getting higher and I decided I had to stop before it got worse..
I don't get that bad of physical wd's, just goin' insane with the pain in my legs and back, and not being able to sleep...

What's really bothering me is just craving so bad right now and it sucks cause I have no money....but it's also good cause if I had money it would be pure torture.
I can't just go buy shit, I'm at day 4 yo, that's almost a week! I can't break the streak, but the rope is gonna snap soon enough...

I never thought I would want something so badly....

~Ms.P

^^ I'm sorry Evey. ::hugs:: You know we are all here for you.

Wow addy, when did you become senior mod???? Oh that's just ace is that.
There's sure a lot of changes going on round here.

Well done girl. Way to go.

Evey xxxx

No need to thank me. A lot of lovely people are being promoted as of late. It's ace. You, Bronson, NSA. Hang on, this is the "vent" thread I should be moaning but can't think of anything so I'll leave it there.

Evey xxxx

No need to thank me. A lot of lovely people are being promoted as of late. It's ace. You, Bronson, NSA. Hang on, this is the "vent" thread I should be moaning but can't think of anything so I'll leave it there.

Evey xxxx

*Hugs Evey*

Let's just rant about how there is are a lack of hugs in this world!! :! lol

Can't people just stop once in a while to take a breather and HUG someone?!?!
It's a good stress reliever, and only takes a few seconds (depending on hug-length).
Society is so closed off that, if I hugged a stranger, I'd probably get punched out....
PUNCHING strangers is more accepted in society than HUGGING strangers, what is with that!?!? :p
Can't we all just give a hug??

~Ms.P

*group hugs everyone*
Ahh. We all better now?
I am.
Lol.

Edit.. I take back the hugs.
Imma go find a stranger to punch =D

Last edited:
*Hugs Evey*

Let's just rant about how there is are a lack of hugs in this world!! :! lol

Can't people just stop once in a while to take a breather and HUG someone?!?!
It's a good stress reliever, and only takes a few seconds (depending on hug-length).
Society is so closed off that, if I hugged a stranger, I'd probably get punched out....
PUNCHING strangers is more accepted in society than HUGGING strangers, what is with that!?!? :p
Can't we all just give a hug??

~Ms.P

I am not big on hugging but I can smile all day for you and acknowledge you.

I am not big on hugging but I can smile all day for you and acknowledge you.

I'm not a touchy-feely person myself, but hugs feel nice ^^
That's about it though. lol I'm a weirdo..... touching creeps me out.
but hugs are ok... :)

~Ms.P

you're new, aint you?

Yes relatively :p That's why I avoid the lounge haha.
Greetings, Evey ^^
I feel like I'm missing a joke,...
unless I'm the joke.
That's ok though :)
I can analyze my newbie mistakes and improve on my posting skills ;)

EDIT: Time to rant about how I really feel about myself for scrolling past obvious hugging, then saying the world needs more hugs! I feel like an idiot! :D
Goddamn I need to read before I speak up. Bad forum skills in the works. PAY MORE ATTENTIONON MISSY P....

Last edited:
I really really need to get high. I shouldn't even type those words but my life seems to be falling apart lately even though I'm doing everything "right". I'm needing badly and just i guess using this computer to scream quietly so my partner doesn't hear. sorry.

fucking motorcycle blew a headgasket, pelvis hurts more than ever cause I quit smoking pot. I started hearing certain things that seem to exist only in my reality, after 6 months of no psyche meds and no symptoms. On the brightside I'm going to the bar in a hour or so and I will be getting plastered.

I really really need to get high. I shouldn't even type those words but my life seems to be falling apart lately even though I'm doing everything "right". I'm needing badly and just i guess using this computer to scream quietly so my partner doesn't hear. sorry.

Don't be sorry ^^ This thread is made for venting.
In fact earlier I was venting about pretty much the same thing you are hehe. :)
Sometimes cravings just get so bad, you have to say something, let the evil voice out somehow.

~Ms.P

Told a certain relative that I was through with them and their abuse basically, and that there was no relationship there anymore as far as I was concerned. I intend to maintain that view until they die. Hopefully I don't get sucked back in to their fucking narcissistic crazy making any fucking longer.

Fucking hell, I'm stuck in the middle of a very messy divorce (one of my good friends is leaving her abusive, junky husband). I gave her a place to stay because he'd just show up at anyone of her friends or parents houses looking for her and she was here for 4 days. In that time he did show up at everyones places and found out that she was with me but no one told him where I lived. Non-stop calls and texts to her the entire time, pulling manipulation on all our friends and her parents to find out my address and only today has he started messaging me pulling the same shit.

It's a shitty situation, and I only have half the story so I'm trying to stay out of it, and on top of it all she professed her feelings towards me 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.