• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Veins "Expiring"

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
So i havent stopped iving since i last posted the rush is so much better
anyways
i cant fucking find a vein again or something im hitting the same spots ive been hitting everyday for the last 3 weeks and everytime until right now it always worked and i hit it sucessfully on the first or second try and now i been hitting the same spot and around tht spot and i can feel the blood flow wit my finger but when i try to hti it in the excact same spot i feel the pulse/blood flow nothing can anyone help? my thoughts:

Time for me to up needle size(My boy told me eventually you need bigger needles)

but idk forsure s o im asking you guys btw i never reused the same rig twice

Props for not reusing rigs/ needles but hitting the same spot over & over will shut down that vein rather quickly as the internal lining of the vein swells in response to repeated injury. Even using higher or lower on the same vein is a better option then the same spot repeatedly. A bigger needle just means larger tracks, more irritation and damage effectively shortening the time you will be able to use anywhere on the vein at all. Smaller needles would be a better option not only for damage control, but also for ease of continued IV use. Veins shouldn't have a palpable pulse either.

If you have swelling or cold extremities you might want to get it looked at.

indonesia-assist-and-hr2014-23-638.jpg

ya i stopped reusing aftet that last image you shared where do you find this shit lol

And ye i got it working and did the shot thx :D by going super low on the vein like really low almost on the wrist bc i used all the high spots and idk why the vein on my other arm stopped working for some reason although there is still circulation and it sticks out more i just cant hit it

Woah, didn't mean that far down. The wrist is a particularly bad area as you have tendons,the palmar carpal ligament, the palmar branch of the the median nerve, the superficial branch of the radial nerve and key arteries in very close proximity to the median antibrachial vein. When things go bad on the wrist they usually go very bad. Not to mention tracks that close to the hand will haunt you when you're older.

th

shit i swear to god every decision i make turns out horrible so before this next one how high up is too high up bc the lowest spot tht isnt the wrist that isnt swollen as fuck is about 5 inches below shoulder

A break in shooting might behoove you at this point. And I don't mean that in a condescending or patronizing way, it's just that everyone has to lay off now and then when iv is just no longer feasible without an almost certain chance of serious complications arising.

Most people that have found themselves in a similar position have taken up plugging. Even those who have scoffed at the idea ended up agreeing after trying it that it had a very similar effect profile to iv and was so much less hassle. With proper placement it can bypass the hepatic portal cutting way down on first pass metabolism and have an intense onset making it a very competitive ROA.

The bioavailability of plugged methamphetamine is 99%

The Route of Administration bioavailabilities of methamphetamine highest to lowest
Intravenous (100% ) -> Rectal (99% ) -> Smoked (90.3% ) -> Nasal (79% ) -> Oral (62.7% )

The Route of Administration onset times from fastest to slowest for methamphetamine
Intravenous -> Smoking (vaporizing) -> Rectal -> Nasal -> Oral

I will be honest with you.

Although I have quit methamphetamine, I would only ever use it again rectally. The onset is 2-15 minutes and it is a hell of a good rush. The smooth high lasts me at least 12 hours and I was able to sleep after about hour 9. The crash was much less profound as smoking is.
After rectally using it, I see little merit in smoking it other than fiendishly hitting a pipe with other people.

IV users will say plugging "ain't shit" because IV will always provide a better rush with every drug. They also run the risk of infection and serious cardiovascular damage from IV.

Plugging is going to give a better initial rush than orally and it will not be as addictive/compulsive as smoking. It also does not carry the same health risks as IV or even smoking. Therefore in my year of experience plugging, it is the most productive ROA.

If plugging were more socially acceptable, it would be the most popular route of administration.

687342-Plugging-meth

-Feedback-on-rectal-methamphetamine-administration-v-s-other-routes

(Eneme-Plugging)-A-Complete-Guide

Official-Plugging-Rectal-Administration-Megathread

ye thx for the advice dude i legit contemplated plugging for a second but i know alot of people say this but the only time meth goes up there is when cops pull up lol but on a serious note can i just do it solid cuz i owuld never use the syringe and put a liquid up there id rather die :( but if i can just put the whole crystal in there thts not too bad