• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Various RX meds and heavy stim abuse: help requested

R4FKEN

Greenlighter
Hi,

A long post, feel free to skip to the end, where I pose a few questions ;)

What I'm taking at this moment:

Prescriped for severe OCD, depression and schizoid personality disorder (no way I'm changing these, they save(d) my life):
Efexor-Exel: venlafaxine, SNRI, 2x150mg
Seroquel: quetiapine, antipsychotic, 2x200mg
Solian: amisulpride, antipsychotic, 1x200mg
Welbutrin: bupropion, NDRI, 1x150mg
Emconcor: bisoprolol, bètablocker, 1x10mg

I take the whole bunch after evening dinner, which knocks me out about an hour later, perfect for falling asleep. Has been like this for several years now.

Nootropics I recently started using (for about a week now):
Piracetam: 1,5g in the morning & 1,5g in the evening
Alpha-gpc: 600mg in the morning
TMG: 1g in the morning
Phenibut: 3g once a week

Still messing with quantities and time of administration, but having fun with them for now.

Illegal drugs, daily (for over a year now):
"Speed": amphetamine sulphate, insufflated, a few grams a day (I have no idea of its purity, but knowledgeable occasional users consider it "good stuff" and have no problem skipping a night on it)
One of the reasons of this post is that I have built up a considerable tolerance for this stuff. So much in fact, that sniffing a huge line of speed makes me sleepy. I guess it's the release of dopamine that's left, making me content and relaxed. But I have no idea, really.

I've been trying various RC's to replace speed (ethylphenidate, pentedrone, 4-FA, 3-FPM) as well as dissociatives and psychedelics in an attempt to "reset" my tolerance level (and for fun, to be honest), but I discovered that most of these get cancelled out by my prescription meds (all 2C-x, methylone, ... waste of money). I've read that even LSD isn't supposed to work for me...

Anyway, tried some "ketamine" (10 or 20mg), an old favorite of mine (countless k-holes visited in the past, I love them), but an EZtest Mandelin confirmed it wasn't ketamine or even methoxetamine, so I politely declined purchase of a "k-hole quantity". Anyway, point was to revisit old magic, but also "resetting" stim tolerance, as I've read this is possible with dissociatives.

Sorry for the rant, I'll get to the point:
1) What's an alternative (preferably less toxic) to speed or how do I reset my heavy tolerance?
2) Which are alternatives to ketamine if my goal is the k-hole?
3) I've read that MAOI's are an absolute no-no while on Effexor due to possible Serotonin Syndrome. Which other drugs should I avoid, taking into account my current "cocktail"?

PS: I've been a heavy coke-user in the past, to the point my parents sent me to rehab without me protesting... While I don't do coke anymore (it's been years), I feel I absolutely need a stimulant to be able to function.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Start slowly dialing down your speed usage, period. That's the only way your going to reset anything. Taking a break is a major way. Cal/Mag/Zink supplements will help. The longer you use or push up your dose, the longer it's going to take to get to wherever a normal level is. Besides nootropic stimulants, taking a taper down slowly, is all I can suggest. That is all that has worked with me.

Last edited:
Holy shit dude, a few grams a day of speed on top of all those psyche meds? I wonder what it's like to be in your mind on the daily

You may need hospital assistance to get that straightened out. That is a lot.

I can relate to sedating psych. Rx and stimulants

I am on similar Rx for paranoid schizophrenia and PTSD. Seroquel 900mg, Thorazine 50mg, Wellbutrin 150mg, Zanaflex 4mg.
It is not the initial slam of the Rx drugs but the lingering effects that carry on through the next day. Living in a stupor, not high, is intolerable. I have almost begged the doc for Aderall but to no avail. maybe I should get on my knees (merely to beg, nothing else).
I take propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) 250mg-500mg per day. That is 1-2 cottons respectively. I cut the cottons in half and stuff them, tapered side first, into empty 00 gelatin caps. It cuts down on the need to perform extraction or worse, choke down a raw cotton.
I have begun taking 75mg of DMAA with a little caffeine anhydrous.
I could use a few educated and legal suggestions for adding stronger stimulants so I can at least be profitable during the days Thank you.
Benzedrexxx

The stuff in the otc stacker 2 products, is very strong for otc. I don't get heavy into otc stims. That's what the dextroamphetamine is for. They sell off brand versions of five hour energy products for , will say cheap. You have to consider how healthy the stimulants are.
I have found that, on occasion, instead of two, 15mg dextroamphetamine capsules( generic Dexedrine ) I can take one capsule and one 5 hour energy and get almost exactly the same effects.

So just a few things I saw in the original post that I could totally relate to.. First, both wellbutrin and effexor were total lifesavers for me. It was the first time after years of taking antidepressants that something finally worked! Also, I get 60 - 20mg adderall a month. I basically only get a good speedy high the first day or two and then feel the same way that you describe. When I was younger I could take it for days and feel great but since it's different now, I blamed the wellbutrin. So I stopped it for 2 months and guess what? MY ADDERALL TOLERANCE HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT! Ugh its so aggravating bc I thought for sure it would.

Yeah, I've done periode without Welbutrin (too lazy to get a prescription... I know), doesn't help and doesn't cause withdrawal neither...

I'm not fully grasping your question aside from almost coming off like a journal...Here's the deal from my perspective. You are on a heroic combination of anti-psychotics albeit they are apparently "helping" you so you cease to stop/analyze use. Once you added you were a daily amphetamine user, it kind of adds lots of numbers and crazy shit factors to the equation of mental health.