• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Vaporizing meth - Can I coat the inside of my mouth with some sort of oil to prevent the caustic vapors from damaging the inside of my mouth?

eustoma01

Greenlighter
Basically, the title. This is a followup post to my previous post which addresses the issues I'm facing whenever I smoke meth, which is that after the first day or so the inside of my mouth just starts feeling sore and grows more painful each time I smoke. I drink lots of water. I use Biotene if my mouth feels a bit dry (BTW IF YOU USE BIOTENE, YOU SHOULD JUST GOOGLE BRANDS THAT ACTUALLY HAVE THE SALIVA ENZYMES IN THEIR PRODUCT! APPARENTLY A WHILE BACK BIOTENE GOT BOUGHT OUT BY A BIGGER COMPANY WHICH ENDED UP REMOVING THE SALIVA ENZYMES THAT WERE ORIGINALLY IN THE PRODUCT WHICH WERE WHAT HELPED WITH THE DRY MOUTH!).

Maybe my meth is cut with something that's doing this as I never experienced this sort of pain in my mouth the first year I smoked, but I'm unsure. I was trying to think of ways I could just protect the inside of my mouth while I smoked so that the vapors wouldn't really come into contact with the inside of my mouth whenever I inhaled the vapors, and actually wondered if oil would maybe help? I oil pulled a few days ago for a few days in a row because it supposedly helps out a lot with dry mouth and mouth health in general, and (randomly) remembered this Japanese comic I read when I was younger called Blade of the Immortal (check it out if you are into graphic novels or manga, it's amazing!) where some assassin basically poured out poisonous tea for both herself and the person she intended to kill. They both ended up drinking the tea but she wasn't affected because prior to going in to drink the tea with him she had drank a lot of oil so that it would coat the inside of her stomach and prevent the poison from being absorbed by her tissues, I guess.

Was just wondering if this would help at all or if there were any better ideas you guys had? Is there any type of product out there that exists that would do this? Also if you're wondering why I don't just brush after each time I smoke, I did try that recently but I think I brushed too many times during the day because I ended up having some bleeding going on. :/

Not real sure what everyone is smoking these days but if you can find out the precursors that the Mexican cartel is importing to manufacture todays meth you might be able to find out which chemical is causing this. Bathtub meth was Drano and Engine solvents so everyone knew what they were burning their mouth throat and lungs with. Probably the same chemicals are being used just with different names as the cartel imports them legally.

Drug culture has some threads about this. Coating your mouth with Vaseline was one suggestion :LOL:. Another member said to hold the pipe behind your teeth instead of in front of them ( which of course wouldn't work as the smoke is still in your mouth regardless of where the tip of the pipe is ) Another member said just IV it as they would rather fuck up their veins than their teeth. ( yeah that was a bad one ).

I guess all you can really do is google what chemicals they are using in those big vats of theirs and then google the side effects of said chemicals. No question they are caustic and no question they are going to burn the mucous membranes and nasal passages. And your throat. And your lungs.Just have to figure out how to minimize the damage that the chemicals are causing. Not an easy task.

You could have a drink of syrupy soda with your meth. Always helps me get the taste and burn of cigs out of my mouth.

Also yea idk the process cartel use for batch meth nor can I theorise about it (blua an all).

I'd try and vary how you smoke this meth. Or I mean just gel caps.