• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaporising DOC and other psychedelic amphetamines.

Transform

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone tried this? I could find no reports.

It seems like it would be a great way to reduce the duration. Also, in my experience of vaporising 2C-X psychedelics, it comes up quickly enough that you can gauge pretty easily what level you're at and if you would like some more.

i think i read about some one vaping doc in the doc thread, describing a incredible rush with a urge to redose if memory serves me right

in my experiance vaping 2c-p brings so much side efects that i don't dare do it again, a friend only vaporizes it he gets the nasty effects from the other roa's but none with vaping

That surprises me. Being a psychedelic, surely there are only so many redoses you can handle?

I did get an urge to redose when vaping 2C-B, but that's because the plateau is only about half an hour. You're down within 2 hours. No rush so to speak though.

I read a report awhile ago that vaped DOC had a significantly reduced duration and onset but was equipotent. Obviously if you are going to try this though, start low, probably no higher than 1mg (.5mg would be better).

Yeah I'd take that cautiously. I would most likely try to gradually vaporise whatever I put into the bulb, although I don't know how easy that will be with 1.5mg of powder.

Yeah I'd take that cautiously. I would most likely try to gradually vaporise whatever I put into the bulb, although I don't know how easy that will be with 1.5mg of powder.

How about dropping a few mg´s on a joint or a cigg?

i have measured out 0,3mg per drop in a eye dropper.

I don't smoke, so wouldn't do that, but do have some volumetrically dosed 25I which I plan to vape at some point. I'll try this.

I wasn't able to vape 2c-x's effectively, smoke was involuntarily expelled from my lungs. Didn't feel healthy. But if it hasn't bothered you in the past it may work with DOx. Just be sure to start low. I've vaped. Some 25i I have in solution, & that was pretty effective, to say the least, ha.

Yeah, you definitely hjave to smoke it over the course of half an hour. There is no way at all that I could vape 7mg in one hit, as soon as the bulb becomes cloudy, you're going to cough.

Ive seen up to 6mg be vaped in just a few hits. Tolerances were present.

I think some people arnt getting good hits. Its tricky to get a hit without a lightbulb and a straw. Best way to smoke nbomes too. There isnt a ridiculous amount of smoke given the small amount. Kinda tastes like meth

Dont burn it

Can't comment on DOC personally, but I have vaped 2C-C in a bulb pipe with great effects. I tried 2C-E and just felt like shit afterwards.

I've vaped 25i in both a bulb pipe and a freebase pipe and the bulb pipe is better for 25i. Freebase pipes have a little too much of an airflow when your vaping such small amounts its easier to handle the vapor in a bulb pipe. For less potent things like DMT I prefer a base pipe.

I gave this a go at the weekend and it was a huge success. 1.2mg vaped gave a duration of about 12 hours with ++/+++ intensity, and instant comeup and no physcial discomfort. I would have no reservations about recommending vaporisation as an ROA. You can see what I wrote here: http://novelpsychs.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/doc/

Interesting, thanks for reporting back. Am I the only one who doesn't get the longest trips from DOxs? 13-14 was my longest with DOB even with a fairly high dose, and with what was supposed to be 4mg of DOC orally I fell asleep after 11 or 12.

I'd be very keen to give this a try at some point, as my experiments vaporising other phenethylamines (2C-E and 2C-P) went wonderfully and were far superior to other ROAs, removing any bodyload and dramatically increasing the euphoric aspects. (2C-E even presented me with a rush, something that's rather rare in my experience as it usually tends to be neutral, with a few exceptions)

If you had to compare the intensity of 1.2mg vaped to an oral or sublingual/buccal dose, what would the dose be?

I've not actually tried an oral dose precisely because of the longer duration. I would compare this to a good 14mg of 2C-E orally, maybe 27mg of 2C-B orally as relateable comparisons. I would happily push this to 1.4mg for a day's tripping.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the longest trips from DOxs? 13-14 was my longest with DOB even with a fairly high dose, and with what was supposed to be 4mg of DOC orally I fell asleep after 11 or 12.

I have done DOI 5 or 6 times. Only the last trip lasted for 36 hours (which sucked ass). As all earlier trips lasted for good 14-16 hours with no problems falling asleep. All from same batch but we smoked shit ton of pot during the last trip. After that I threw rest of it away.

vaped/smoked some 25i yesterday from a vapobowl, it seemed to work good.

I only did a few drops of a very weak vodka solution i have, no more than 200mics prob less.

But i def got a nice buzz with mid visuals for 3-4h, sleot fine after +T:5h

Glad I have found this thread here, because I made a good decision to also give it a try ...

First small trip report from Nitemare in english: %)
I have tried 25C-NBOMe and DOC and both are really worth the experiment because it is so "easy" compared to sublingual use. You feel the effects pretty much immediately so you can easy redose witch is not possible when you take DOC sublingual (took me 4(!!)hours to the peak).

I took 3 x 0.5 mg DOC (with 500 µg you can not go in the "too much" direction)
The euphoria on DOC was great and reminded me of empathogens, and you also have to pay for it like on empathogens, with a bad emotional day after the trip.
Optics where quite good for a long-waved psy-trip lasting 6 to 10 hours, followed by stimulation for several hours.
Great trip but also brutally exhausting. 8o
DOC is a little bit too long for me but now the good old 25C-NBOMe is out of stock! :(

I tried to vaporize :
2C-C : it actually work but the effect are gross compared to oral/snorted. Headache on the come up. Feared for my neurons.

bk-2CB : don't remember if it worked but I felt bad afterward

I've actually done this with great success with an oil burner pipe. The HCl salt vaporized quite efficiently and tried from dosages of 0.5mgs-3mgs, producing effects for about 6-8 hours, with a relatively light headspace.