• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Vaping/vaporising heroin #3 / making own H solvent..?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Run down of what this post is about:
- Possiblity of vaping H using a vape device (with temp control so it doesn't burn.)
- Possibly of vaping H using a herb vaping device (same rule applies as above.)
- Melting/boiling points of #3 H
- Dissolving & creating a H solvent to be able to be used for most of what this thread revolves around.

Right, I've been doing my research and there seems to be little to no info on this subject. I've seen stories of people successfully achieving it. If I were to go through with this, I'd have two options.

Dissolve #3 heroin using cirtic acid/water and add it to a PG or PG/VG mix to vape in a pen. (Or does anyone have any better ideas on how to dissolve #3 H? Any better options?)

Or, I could use a herb vapouriser. However, heroin isn't a herb. What if I made a heroin solution/solvent (as previously discussed), soaked the herbs in the solution and then vaped them in the vaporiser?

I know that the melting point/boiling point of the stuff is the main issue here, I don't want to burn it so I need a herb vape/coil vape with the right adjustable settings to get the temp right. Heroin #3 is the one in question.

I've read that heroin has a melting point of 173⁰C and boiling point of 273⁰C. The source I found this info seemed to use this as an umbrella term for all H though, I think. Obviously some may vary. Does anybody know the point at which #3 heroin typically melts, vaporises and boils?

If I were to dissolve H in citric acid/water and add it to PG/VG to vape it in a device that didn't heat it up too much; just enough to vaporise it, would this work?

Also, there's the herb vapourisers. Obviously dumping a load of H powder into a herb vape and trying to vape away likely wouldn't do much. But I figured if I could make a H solvent like previously discussed, soak herbs in this and then put those herbs into the vaporiser to vape but use temp control so the H doesn't break down and vaporises at the right temperature, I'd be able to vape it; would this work?

Theoretically it could & should work and I've heard people say they've made their own liquid H to vape using a vape (not herb vape) and it has worked well.

Any thoughts or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Even if you think it's useless info, any input would be great. Thanks!:)

If you want to smoke it, why would you add citric acid?

From what I know #3 is freebase. With citric acid you would turn it into acid.

With cocaine, you turn the hydrochloride (snortable) into freebase (crack) so that it can be smoked.

I would assume the same applies to heroin?

......because I don't want to smoke it, I want to vape it? If I wanted to smoke it I'd straight-up use foil, which I have been thus far in all fairness....because I have street stuff atm and it's not that good/it's . Waiting on two orders for better stuff that should land tomorrow, will use some of those for this ejuice experiment involving citric acid.

If you add water to #3 heroin, it goes all clumpy and does not mix up properly. If you add a TINY amount of citric acid, it causes it to go into liquid form and is no longer a sandy/watery gloop. Idk what happens but a chemical reaction takes place and it causes it to stay in liquid form.

Obtaining heroin in liquid form is paramount if I were able to vape it the way I am trying to; to mix it with e-liquids and/or PG/VG/flavourings etc. I am aware there are other ways to vaporise heroin, but this is the way I'm going. Just want to see if it works.

If I added water and citric acid to #3 heroin, that would give me a H solution I could mix with an E-liquid. If I turned the vape to the right temperature (around 170⁰C) and added the H/E-Juice mix, the H should theoretically be vapourised.

Baseline: The citric acid is literally needed to make the H turn into liquid to then be able to vape; not smoke.

This is why I would add cirtic acid to H.

Last edited:
Then I have no clue tbh, I guess your best bet is to experiment yourself man, judging from how long this post is u answered prolly nobody here has attempted this.

If you try it let us know I am also curious

If you add water to #3 heroin, it goes all clumpy and does not mix up properly. If you add a TINY amount of citric acid, it causes it to go into liquid form and is no longer a sandy/watery gloop. Idk what happens but a chemical reaction takes place and it causes it to stay in liquid form.
Yeah but that's because the freebase has a pretty low solubility in water, adding an acid forms a water-soluble salt but it also raises both its melting and boiling point.
In this case you'd be using PG/VG though, not water, so it might not be necessary to form heroin citrate.

I think the hard part would be to archieve a high enough concentration (probably something like a couple of grams/mL), otherwise you would have to vape the whole thing in order to get high. The first thing you need to do is to check the solubility in PG/VG.

Yea citric acid makes heroin WATER soluble but as @4meSM said it will also raise the boiling point making vaporization/smoking (same thing, just one also has added pyrolysis) much more difficult.

Since THC is soluble in non-polar solvents it can be roughly assumed that freebase heroin (#3) would have solubility in similar solvents. Of course try with a small amount to see first.

-GC

Yea citric acid makes heroin WATER soluble but as @4meSM said it will also raise the boiling point making vaporization/smoking (same thing, just one also has added pyrolysis) much more difficult.

Since THC is soluble in non-polar solvents it can be roughly assumed that freebase heroin (#3) would have solubility in similar solvents. Of course try with a small amount to see first.

-GC
Well, I only really need to add liquid heroin to ejuice or have the H dissolve in the E-Juice. If there's anything in E-Juice that can dissolve H then I am golden! I have some propylene glycol, do you think that could dissolve H? I'm thinking no, but I could try at least?😂 I'll update you on my very most likely failure 😸

Yeah but that's because the freebase has a pretty low solubility in water, adding an acid forms a water-soluble salt but it also raises both its melting and boiling point.
In this case you'd be using PG/VG though, not water, so it might not be necessary to form heroin citrate.

I think the hard part would be to archieve a high enough concentration (probably something like a couple of grams/mL), otherwise you would have to vape the whole thing in order to get high. The first thing you need to do is to check the solubility in PG/VG.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm going to get some Fluonitazene and use that to make the vape juice I think. That or Etonitazepyne. Those would work well in a high PG/VG mix or PG e juice. What's your opinion? Do you think those substances would be soluable in PG?

How'd this go? Got a H/Synthetic 90/10 mix that I'd love to try this with
Yo, I was very mentally unstable at this point in my life and I was like a mad scientist. I ended up making my own vapable benzo juice but I never got round to experimenting with this. I no longer smoke H but I would like to get high about now😂

What's the synthetic mix you have though? Just out of curiosity like. I've never managed to get my hands on any synthetics so I just find it interesting.

Yo, I was very mentally unstable at this point in my life and I was like a mad scientist. I ended up making my own vapable benzo juice but I never got round to experimenting with this. I no longer smoke H but I would like to get high about now😂

What's the synthetic mix you have though? Just out of curiosity like. I've never managed to get my hands on any synthetics so I just find it interesting.
Mostly tan #3 and 10% F... It's got legs which is cool. Synthetic means fent or iso, there's lot of synthetic or semi synthetic opioids out there I'm sure you've tried tho. Tan #3 is not one.

Not bad at all and it came at a surprisingly reasonable price.

Mostly tan #3 and 10% F... It's got legs which is cool. Synthetic means fent or iso, there's lot of synthetic or semi synthetic opioids out there I'm sure you've tried tho. Tan #3 is not one.

Not bad at all and it came at a surprisingly reasonable price.
Did you get it from an RC distributor? I aren't asking for a source as it is against community guidelines, I'm just wondering is all. I'm in UK and there just aren't any over here and it sucks hard:(

And ah I see, sounds alright. How much did it cost you?