• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaping U-47700 ???

Codeine Demon

Bluelighter
So first of all I'm 105 posts deep now I think and this is my first thread so hi guys, I love Bluelight, especially OD, it's the community I was always looking for :)

So the question is in the title, vaping U4, I'm no chemist myself and really don't know enough about the drug to have a straight answer to this, but is it possible?

Now I know off the bat that yes, vaping the majority of drugs is pointless, there are better ROA's. In fact personally I have made Heroin E-Juice quite a few times, and though it has its uses, and is kinda fun to do (I'm a big Vaper) on the whole it's a fairly pointless thing to do due to the amount of vaping in which you have to partake to get your desired dose, however dosing on U4 is miniscule in comparison, diluting 300mg into to 10ml of E-Juice would equate to 30mg per 1ml which I could vape in 5-10 tokes depending on my coil build. So basically do you think it will work??

I will be ordering a gram of U4 within a weeks time and will mainly be making a nasal spray with it but I do want to try vaping it as well if possible.

Any thoughts and ideas guys? All responses welcome, and thanks in advance.