• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaping Oxycodone?

CWE0rD1Ef0r34LZ

Bluelighter
Anyone try making a vape solution with oxycodone yet? i think i might give it a shot.... strawberry flavored oxycodone, mmmm.

no offense but questions about smoking/vaping random drugs (mainly pills) is really irritating, because it almost seems like a joke at this point.

don't smoke/vape pills - ever. it's pointless. it doesn't work. oral or intranasal use has a better bio-availability (ie it is more effective if you eat it or snort it). and it's ridiculously horrible for your lungs.

This goes for ALL opiates (except heroin and opium obviously), ALL benzos and other pharmaceutical downers, ALL pharmaceutical stimulants (ie adderall, ritalin, etc), MDMA and similar drugs, ALL psychedelics (except DMT), and the common form of cocaine.

basically the only drugs that are more effective smoking than normal methods of administration (ie eating or snorting), the only drugs you should even think about smoking, are:

weed
tobacco
heroin & opium
meth
crack
DMT
Salvia....if that's still a drug anybody even does
maybe PCP I'm not sure but who really cares
and of course nitrous is inhaled but not smoked

I will agree with the above poster. It is never a good idea to smoke pills for various reasons and I will admit that even though I have been curious myself, I would never attempt it to the fact that the risks that come along with it. Better to take the pill orally, the way it is intended to be taken.

no offense but questions about smoking/vaping random drugs (mainly pills) is really irritating, because it almost seems like a joke at this point.

don't smoke/vape pills - ever. it's pointless. it doesn't work. oral or intranasal use has a better bio-availability (ie it is more effective if you eat it or snort it). and it's ridiculously horrible for your lungs.

This goes for ALL opiates (except heroin and opium obviously), ALL benzos and other pharmaceutical downers, ALL pharmaceutical stimulants (ie adderall, ritalin, etc), MDMA and similar drugs, ALL psychedelics (except DMT), and the common form of cocaine.

basically the only drugs that are more effective smoking than normal methods of administration (ie eating or snorting), the only drugs you should even think about smoking, are:

weed
tobacco
heroin & opium
meth
crack
DMT
Salvia....if that's still a drug anybody even does
maybe PCP I'm not sure but who really cares
and of course nitrous is inhaled but not smoked

It isn't good for you but it definitely works. You can smoke oxycodone on tinfoil and the effects are definitely not placebo. I was addicted to smoking roxies for five or six years before I picked up the needle. The effects are more rapid than intranasal or oral. There is also a sharp, chemically crack like opiate high that is impossible to mimic with any other ROA. My point is don't be saying this shit doesn't work when there's thousands of kids hooked on foil and pills and they're certainly not out robbing and stealing for a placebo effect.

Yea, I've seen people smoke roxies off foil. shit is stupid as fuck.

im not talking about literally smoking the pill itself. oxy is water soluable, mix with glycerine, add some flavor. boom. oxy puffs(trade mark :p)

No offense but I kinda doubt it. The simple fact is, everyone agrees that oral, intranasal, IV, IM, rectal, etc ROAs work perfectly fine, but there isn't any evidence that smoking pills works at all as far as I know. So while you can find 100 posts on the internet of people saying it works, you can also find 100 posts from other people saying it doesn't work. Since no one really seems to know, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my pills experimenting when oral B/A is 80%!!

Additionally, let's hypothetically say you're right that it works - I still highly highly highly highly doubt that it would be as effective as simply swallowing the pills. The bioavailability might be "near 100%," but you're probably losing a large amount of the pill in the process, maybe 50-75%, leaving your roxi to be like 10mg....

No. It's a waste. You probably will never all the binders and fillers out, so you will be ingesting all that garbage. Shout out to UnderFaz. Don't waste that shit. Eat it like a normal person.

If it works, cool. That is a real process to prepare it. More power to you , if you take time to do it right.

Idk why people are saying it doesn't work, they must be completely ignorant. Although it may not be the most effective it absolutely 110% works, my dog has been doing them for 3 years now and that's the only way he does them. Absolutely not a placebo as he's barely able to keep his head up right now. If he goes 12ish hours without smoking one he gets incredibly ill. Starting to really not trust the postings of most users on this forum when they say it doesn't work at all, take it from my dog it absolutely works. Once again it may not be as bioavailable as other roa's but absolutely works

Idk why people are saying it doesn't work, they must be completely ignorant. Although it may not be the most effective it absolutely 110% works, my dog has been doing them for 3 years now and that's the only way he does them. Absolutely not a placebo as he's barely able to keep his head up right now. If he goes 12ish hours without smoking one he gets incredibly ill. Starting to really not trust the postings of most users on this forum when they say it doesn't work at all, take it from my dog it absolutely works. Once again it may not be as bioavailable as other roa's but absolutely works

Pleas dont use "my dog". It offers you zero legal protection and sounds stupid. Everyone knows it's "you" so please speak in the first person. Perhaps read the BLUA.

I've done nasal solution out of oxycodone containing pills plenty of times and also twice tried experimenting with vaping.

I just put pills in a jar with (bacteriostatic) water and waited for few days and then took the liquid and added it into PG/VG solution for the vaping and let the water evaporate.

Vaping worked with 215 degrees celsius and definately the onset was faster than with eating or nasal. Same amount that made me feel high by taking orally worked with vaping too.

Won't do that anymore though as I have quitted using opiates.

I would put it through a micron filter first-that should get rid of some of the binders. But I'm with the others who say this is probably a dumb idea, and it's wasteful. I have a lot of friends who swear by this method, some even say, 'This is the way to do oxycodone!". IMO, it doesn't make sense, oxy has a high BA through every ROA, making even IV seem like a dumb idea, seeing as there's no rush (that being said, being an IV user, I've never used it any other way-but it was always underwhelming).

Smoking ROA supposedly enters your blood stream faster then any other ROA, even intravenous, but the problem is, you can only inhale so much in one go, whereas with IV, the drug might take 5 seconds longer to hit, but you get all of it at once. If you want a faster administration, I wouldn't recommend IV use, but you could take it rectally, intranassaly, or if you wanted to take it orally and have a faster onset you could dissolve the pill in some water and drink it down.

I've seen someone selling morphine e-liquid, 3mg in 10ml. If that's the sort of concentration that's possible then it's pretty worthless to anyone with any tolerance. If it was a higher concentration, then it probably wouldn't vape well.

I've seen someone selling morphine e-liquid, 3mg in 10ml. If that's the sort of concentration that's possible then it's pretty worthless to anyone with any tolerance. If it was a higher concentration, then it probably wouldn't vape well.

That does sound extraordinally worthless...assuming the temperature is even correct for the morphine to vapourise. Depending on whether it's PG or PG/VG it can take me up to a week to go through 10ml of e-liquid... At work 5mg IV morphine is the absolute minimum (usually 10mg) so 3mg in 10ml? Sounds like a gimmick for the uninformed.

do not double post revive a dead thread with shitty information that is not useful.

No offense but I kinda doubt it. The simple fact is, everyone agrees that oral, intranasal, IV, IM, rectal, etc ROAs work perfectly fine, but there isn't any evidence that smoking pills works at all as far as I know. So while you can find 100 posts on the internet of people saying it works, you can also find 100 posts from other people saying it doesn't work. Since no one really seems to know, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my pills experimenting when oral B/A is 80%!!

Additionally, let's hypothetically say you're right that it works - I still highly highly highly highly doubt that it would be as effective as simply swallowing the pills. The bioavailability might be "near 100%," but you're probably losing a large amount of the pill in the process, maybe 50-75%, leaving your roxi to be like 10mg....
There's no doubt it works, it's just kinda pointless and some pills work alot better than others this way(the old school oxy I.R. worked really good vaped), you're going to waste alot of drug and inhale a bunch of harmful bullshit, but it will defintely get the chem in your system, unless of course you have some e.r. abuse proof version that won't vape at all. that said, it's an incredibly foolish R.o.a. for anything in pill form and I would never advise it, just eat them.