• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vaping meth without the bulb pipe.

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
Are there any electronic devices similiar to something one would use for dmt that could also be used for ice in a similar manner?

Well so there's the Puffco Peak and the Puffco Peak Pro, plus imitator brands that give you good bang for your buck like Dabtech and the Duvo or the Elite Pro. All of these will technically work, but personally, I don't care for vaporizing meth like it's dabs. I find this to be wasteful of the product.

When you're vaping from an oil burner, generally you twist the pipe back and forth gently so that the liquid meth rolls up and down the sides of the pipe ever so slowly, helping to increase surface area and rendering a bigger hit than you would otherwise get.

To make meth work in a dab-like setup without burning I generally find it necessary to pulverize the meth crystals ahead of time, and have them sitting on a post-it note folded in half. This is easy to pour the powderized meth from onto whatever you're dabbing with. Note: do not use too much heat as meth will spontaneously combust at high enough temperature. You also have to time it perfectly so that it doesn't burn but that you don't start breathing in too soon, which runs the risk of pulling powdered meth into bong water…

Vaporizing meth on metal coils, or just metal in general, tastes fucking terrible for some reason. The exception to this appears to be meth e-juice. If you're making this, consider using PG/VG and/or some PEG400 which works well for THC concentrate, too. Aim for making a solution somewhere around 2mg per mL of PG/VG/PEG400. It's easiest to make this solution using a magnetic stirring hotplate with some minimal heat and maximum agitation. Just leave it running and homogenizing the solution until you're satisfied it's sufficiently in solution. Be careful, this stuff can be deceptively strong.

From there you can place this into vape carts or for really big clouds try a tank. VG generally will add viscosity to your mix and you might have to adjust things so it doesn't leak e-juice through your tank's cotton & coils.

Well so there's the Puffco Peak and the Puffco Peak Pro, plus imitator brands that give you good bang for your buck like Dabtech and the Duvo or the Elite Pro. All of these will technically work, but personally, I don't care for vaporizing meth like it's dabs. I find this to be wasteful of the product.

When you're vaping from an oil burner, generally you twist the pipe back and forth gently so that the liquid meth rolls up and down the sides of the pipe ever so slowly, helping to increase surface area and rendering a bigger hit than you would otherwise get.

To make meth work in a dab-like setup without burning I generally find it necessary to pulverize the meth crystals ahead of time, and have them sitting on a post-it note folded in half. This is easy to pour the powderized meth from onto whatever you're dabbing with. Note: do not use too much heat as meth will spontaneously combust at high enough temperature. You also have to time it perfectly so that it doesn't burn but that you don't start breathing in too soon, which runs the risk of pulling powdered meth into bong water…

Vaporizing meth on metal coils, or just metal in general, tastes fucking terrible for some reason. The exception to this appears to be meth e-juice. If you're making this, consider using PG/VG and/or some PEG400 which works well for THC concentrate, too. Aim for making a solution somewhere around 2mg per mL of PG/VG/PEG400. It's easiest to make this solution using a magnetic stirring hotplate with some minimal heat and maximum agitation. Just leave it running and homogenizing the solution until you're satisfied it's sufficiently in solution. Be careful, this stuff can be deceptively strong.

From there you can place this into vape carts or for really big clouds try a tank. VG generally will add viscosity to your mix and you might have to adjust things so it doesn't leak e-juice through your tank's cotton & coils.

So it sounds like I can't just pour some crushed meth into my eliquid? It needs to be heated and stirred into eliquid then can be added into a tank for vaping?

So it sounds like I can't just pour some crushed meth into my eliquid? It needs to be heated and stirred into eliquid then can be added into a tank for vaping?
Well, yes, but consider for a moment if you "just pou[ed] some crushed meth into [your] eliquid." What happens is you end up heating up the eliquid anyway simply by vaping – ever notice how tanks and carts and whatnot heat up while you're using them? Furthermore, just moving the tanks around swishes the contents somewhat inside, so essentially heat and agitation find their way to your solution regardless. I just find that I have better, more consistent results if I manually heat and stir ahead of of time.

I've used a e-cig for smoking meth. Results were meh. Just use some foil if you dont have a pipe.

Last edited:
You can use light bulbs. It kinda sucks in comparison though.

Well, yes, but consider for a moment if you "just pou[ed] some crushed meth into [your] eliquid." What happens is you end up heating up the eliquid anyway simply by vaping – ever notice how tanks and carts and whatnot heat up while you're using them? Furthermore, just moving the tanks around swishes the contents somewhat inside, so essentially heat and agitation find their way to your solution regardless. I just find that I have better, more consistent results if I manually heat and stir ahead of of time.
I tried this with a delta 9 solution I made and added some crystal.

fucken terrible it burn so hard I had to boil the ceramic coil in DCM to remove it and even that did not

clean it in the end.

plus the heat is not right it tasted like I was cracking crude oil in the vape.

meth in vaporizers needs the coil wattage turned way down because meth is very volatile

that said you can smoke it any way. have seen it smoked off of foil or even in a crack pipe.
lightbulbs are more hassle than theyre worth

or you can be responsible and take a low dose orally... smoked meth is literally the most rapid way to deliver it to the brain so can be very "more"ish and also rapidly builds tolerance

Not if you are already high, have a nice thick walled incandescent or halogen bulb, and a Dremel with lots of attachments. You can either bang one out in 10 minutes or happily spend hours perfecting your new implement with every attachment you’ve got. And the much larger surface area plumes bigger and faster than a pipe bowl. I prefer it to a Sweet Puff but not as much as a glass bubbler.

Forget using an LED bulbs though, that’ll crack if you are a microsecond too long with a jet lighter.

meth in vaporizers needs the coil wattage turned way down because meth is very volatile

that said you can smoke it any way. have seen it smoked off of foil or even in a crack pipe.

or you can be responsible and take a low dose orally... smoked meth is literally the most rapid way to deliver it to the brain so can be very "more"ish and also rapidly builds tolerance
yep and once you have smoked it a high enough dose that's it.

bad drug really much safer and better stimulants.

and to be honest i would rather use PEA's for a weird sex party.

its just more freaky plus no addiction potential.

yep and once you have smoked it a high enough dose that's it.
I mean there's no magic threshold, but inexperienced and uninitiated users have a tendency to become overconfident in their ability to maintain at high doses. The truth is: like every recreational drug, there's a window in which it's fantastic, and going over that amount usually proves to be an awful experience. Or at best, wasteful.

Holding a slight amount of tolerance and patterning one's use in a responsible manner while maintaining regularing showering, dental hygiene, nutrition, and semi-regular sleep goes a long way in warding off unwanted side effects of meth use. Taking breaks from it is also both necessary for one's health and much more efficient with one's stash/drug budget. Self discipline comes with maturity, but it's something that needs to be encouraged and sought after as well.
bad drug really much safer and better stimulants.
Safer? Sure. Better? I don't know. Obviously, this is opinion. But trust me: there is clearly a reason for its popularity. And I mean, meth is pretty fucking good at what it does and continues to be useful for a quite a while into the tolerance phase.
and to be honest i would rather use PEA's for a weird sex party.
Both have their selling points. Methamphetamine is a powerful aphrodisiac. And then yet still, don't forget 5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT, aka Foxy and Moxy…
its just more freaky plus no addiction potential.
That's really a matter of opinion, though I will grant you that one seems to have a much more pronounced proclivity for ensnaring users into tolerance/dependency cycles of compulsive use patterns. Eh, to each their own, I suppose.

Well, you can make use of a lightbulb as an alternative (if possible). You have to be careful when transforming the bulb. Don't make a hole in the glass. Smash out the metal center piece of the lightbulb, the part that looks like a nipple basically. Then with needle nose pliers yank out the loose guts. Then use salt and shake to get rid of all the white coating and rinse properly.

I've vaped lots of meth using a pasteur pipette like this one:
pasteur-pipets-header-image.jpg-250.jpg

I just put a small shard inside the tube, melt it and heat the glass underneath while chasing the "puddle". It's pretty much like aluminum foil but better, I've gotten huge hits out of it.

I've vaped lots of meth using a pasteur pipette like this one:
pasteur-pipets-header-image.jpg-250.jpg

I just put a small shard inside the tube, melt it and heat the glass underneath while chasing the "puddle". It's pretty much like aluminum foil but better, I've gotten huge hits out of it.
Very curious what is the item and a pm of your method In detail.

In my last year of use, and orally is is my go to I have yet for gaping to satisify ...

God my last year of drugs and I want more then anything a safe place to smoke crack in FL but meth is much easier to hide, and im the only 29 year old hard drug user ive met in all of FL without a record... Nd alive 😪

My friend who died 2 years sober in 2020 from a heart attack in his sleep used to tell me, Evan your smart,... wish we all did drugs like you and controlled it trying to look for the future.

Mines here and ill gladly go without a bang if I mus.t but curious in your pipette?

Really I plan on joining trippsitt longterm to help save people from death with my decade opioid benzo expierence when done... it surprisingly gives me peace when someone messages me the next day thanking me, thinking I spared them some serious damage.

Ranting please the pipette I'm curious

Very curious what is the item and a pm of your method In detail.

In my last year of use, and orally is is my go to I have yet for gaping to satisify ...

God my last year of drugs and I want more then anything a safe place to smoke crack in FL but meth is much easier to hide, and im the only 29 year old hard drug user ive met in all of FL without a record... Nd alive 😪

My friend who died 2 years sober in 2020 from a heart attack in his sleep used to tell me, Evan your smart,... wish we all did drugs like you and controlled it trying to look for the future.

Mines here and ill gladly go without a bang if I mus.t but curious in your pipette?

Really I plan on joining trippsitt longterm to help save people from death with my decade opioid benzo expierence when done... it surprisingly gives me peace when someone messages me the next day thanking me, thinking I spared them some serious damage.

Ranting please the pipette I'm curious
A pasteur pipette is basically like an eye dropper but made of glass, it's mostly used to transfer small volumes of liquids. They're made out of borosilicate (very high quality), the glass is pretty thin so you can heat your product from underneath with a lighter (like you would with a regular oil burner).
Most labs have piles of pasteur pipettes, but they can also be bought online for cheap (IIRC each one costs around 0.1$, but they're sold in bulk). I just use them because I have a few, it's just convenient.
The process is pretty straighforward:
Mi pipettes are pretty long so I personally like to cut off the long and thin section to improve the airflow.
The only thing left to do is to add your product on one end of the pipette, once that's done just melt it by heating it from underneath. You can also make the puddle run all around the glass tube or from side to side, it's similar to using aluminum foil but without wasting any smoke/vapor.