• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vaping crack in MCT oil?

Nattristis

Greenlighter
so i'm thinking of trying this out, would it be plausible vaping crack in mct oil? pretty simple concept since you can only dissolve it in a fatty oil.

Make sure you can smoke MCT, in 2019 some people got their lungs really fucked up because someone thought it would be ok to cut vape carts with Vit E oil.

I didn't read it all but they mention MCT. From the article.

"Moreover, the recent studies on various diluents (coconut oil, medium-chain triglycerides, Vitamin E Acetate, etc) in in-vitro models have observed an increased cytotoxicity in human airway epithelial cells (Jiang et al., 2020) however, their effects in humans are still being investigated."

how sol
Should work. I've dissolved freebase cocaine in propylene glycol and smoked it in a vape pen -- while playing pool in crowded pool hall, no less 🤣 (which in retrospect was a kind of fucked up thing to do I suppose).
how soluble was it? i have some flavourless vape juice left

Should work. I've dissolved freebase cocaine in propylene glycol and smoked it in a vape pen -- while playing pool in crowded pool hall, no less 🤣 (which in retrospect was a kind of fucked up thing to do I suppose).

Did it feel any different from the regular method of smoking crack? Less tweak?

-GC

Shiiooot if the kids on reddit aren't lying (im sure they are), I have heard many accounts of people putting ALL OF THEIR RC'S into those vape cartridges to avoid the worst thing possible duh duh duuhhhh "Parental Detection."

I could just imagine askin to hit someones E-cig and I go back into work trippin Nbome. lol they have carts are color coded by drug. (I dont know just what Ive read.)

And Yes Vitamin E cannot be in carts. Alot got recalled in MI because a lower end 10/100 cart company didn't read the memo apparently. Maybe they were recalled before they hit the shelves....at any rate there was a cart shortage for a quick minute because of this.

How much Crack did you dissolve in how much PG. Was it enough to get a real bellringer or was it kinda a light dose. Did you have to really grind this stuff im assuming cuz it doesnt exactly go to powder so easily. It does have a similarity to DMT tho in that regard so im assuming its a similar practice. Sounds like a great way to use a stim tho conveniently. Wonder if you could do the same thing with Methamphetamine...

Did it feel any different from the regular method of smoking crack? Less tweak?

-GC

From what I recall, it felt similar, maybe cleaner. But it was freebase (made with ammonium hydroxide), so it already felt cleaner. Compared to vaped freebased with a lighter, it was similar, but the hits were smaller.

How much Crack did you dissolve in how much PG. Was it enough to get a real bellringer or was it kinda a light dose. Did you have to really grind this stuff im assuming cuz it doesnt exactly go to powder so easily. It does have a similarity to DMT tho in that regard so im assuming its a similar practice. Sounds like a great way to use a stim tho conveniently. Wonder if you could do the same thing with Methamphetamine...

It wasn't crack but actually high purity freebase that I made with white ammonia and crude diethyl ether (which I separated from automotive starting fluid -- basically you spray it in a bag and mix with water to remove the soluble impurities, then separate the layer, throwing away the water layer).

Don't recall how much freebase I used per ml of propylene glycol, but I heated the propylene glycol a bit first to help it dissolve. This might not be necessary.

Never got a bell ringer type effect, but that's probably because I wasn't trying to get that type of effect. I used the vape pen freebase solution when I was walking around doing things, or being out in public. Not a situation one is trying to take massive hits. Just sort of nursed it with smaller hits to maintain a sort of floaty feeling while I did things.

It wasn't crack but actually high purity freebase that I made with white ammonia and crude diethyl ether (which I separated from automotive starting fluid -- basically you spray it in a bag and mix with water to remove the soluble impurities, then separate the layer, throwing away the water layer).

Don't recall how much freebase I used per ml of propylene glycol, but I heated the propylene glycol a bit first to help it dissolve. This might not be necessary.

Never got a bell ringer type effect, but that's probably because I wasn't trying to get that type of effect. I used the vape pen freebase solution when I was walking around doing things, or being out in public. Not a situation one is trying to take massive hits. Just sort of nursed it with smaller hits to maintain a sort of floaty feeling while I did things.
Do you think it would be possible to get a big bellringer hit vaping freebase dissolved in liquid? Would you recommend a glass pipe or a vape pen for someone trying to get huge hit?

Do you think it would be possible to get a big bellringer hit vaping freebase dissolved in liquid? Would you recommend a glass pipe or a vape pen for someone trying to get huge hit?

@fairnymph !!, long time no see! You smoking freebase 🫣🙃?? At our advanced age (believe it or not im actually im my late 30s -- i joined bl in high school)?

In any case when I had dissolved freebase in propylene glycol and one other ingredient that I don't recall, I dont recall getting in the bellringer territory. But that actually was never an aim. I came up with the idea to smoke freebase without being noticed (in pool halls etc, supermarkets, etc, back when vaping indoors was tolerated). Sometimes i added non-nicotine containing flavoring agents to disguise the smell. So I was going for more of a functional effect, hard to get a bellringer and play pool.

Always nice (and a surprise) to see your name, not many of us left from the early days of bluelight (especially people like you and me -- ie, those that used serious drugs).

Yup, found out I can sometimes get a nice rush that lasts 5-30sec. Highly dependent on the material & timing bc I’m still terrible at smoking. No other drug regardless of ROA gives me a rush except IV coke, which is less safe imo & not worth it. I’m glad I’ve done it a few times but that was enough. Freebase is basically the only recreational drug I use solo with any regularity. Excluding rare meth/acid with friends.

I get your purpose. Not a bad idea at all. I have used nasal spray cocaine that way. But generally for mild functional stimulation I prefer amph/meth.

We are a rare breed (correct me if I’m wrong but I get the impression you have never been an addic/junkie? Which helps with longevity ofc), & I too am always glad to see others still around. I certainly don’t plan on dying until I’m at least 120 so I should eventually be the oldest bluelighter. Advanced age lmao - neither of us are remotely near that. And it’s all about HOW you age, really!

I've actually dissolved 3 fpm in a pg (nice vape liq), just slowly added it until it didnt take no more, I would say it's pretty similar to crack, I fit damn over half a g in 1 cart.

We are a rare breed (correct me if I’m wrong but I get the impression you have never been an addic/junkie? Which helps with longevity ofc), & I too am always glad to see others still around. I certainly don’t plan on dying until I’m at least 120 so I should eventually be the oldest bluelighter. Advanced age lmao - neither of us are remotely near that. And it’s all about HOW you age, really!

Oh, no, I was a hopeless junkie, a terminal junkie really, cramming endless amount of narcotics down my veins. Eventually wound up on a whopping 380mg/day of methadone (upon which I was still banging fentanyl in an attempt to feel something -- or perhaps not feel) then somehow got off of methadone, and have since had a variety of run-ins since but not of that severity (and I don't IV anymore). But yeah, I did not expect to survive (which was kind of the point -- passive suicide) but yet here I am. I came out pretty unscathed given the forgiving nature of opioids, but the nasty benzo habits I "overcame" did the most damage by far (you never fully recover after multiple rounds of benzo withdrawal, it sort of leaves you shell-shocked, permanently frazzled).

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT VAPE MCT OIL! YOU SIMPLY DO NOT VAPE ANY OILS! PG AND VG ARE NOT OILS, SO DON'T GET IT MIXED UP! DO NOT VAPE VITAMIN E ACETATE EITHER, OR TRY ANY OTHER DUMB SHIT! PG CAN BE PURCHASED CHEAPLY EVEN IN PHARMACIES OR ONLINE! VG IS EASY PEASY TOO! IF YOU VAPE ANY ACTUAL OILS YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR LUNGS INDEFINITELY! WOULD YOU SPRAY OLIVE OIL AEROSOL INTO YOUR LUNGS TO BREATH?!? I HOPE NOT! OILS DO NOT EXIT YOUR LUNGS EASILY ONCE YOU INHALE THEM, AND MCT WILL SOLIDIFY INTERNALLY! DONT BE STUPID! I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO POST THIS HERE! END RANT/
I can’t imagine vaping oils is wise. But I’m allergic to PG & my understanding is pure VG doesn’t vape well. I don’t know much about vaping, though.

Oh, no, I was a hopeless junkie, a terminal junkie really, cramming endless amount of narcotics down my veins. Eventually wound up on a whopping 380mg/day of methadone (upon which I was still banging fentanyl in an attempt to feel something -- or perhaps not feel) then somehow got off of methadone, and have since had a variety of run-ins since but not of that severity (and I don't IV anymore). But yeah, I did not expect to survive (which was kind of the point -- passive suicide) but yet here I am. I came out pretty unscathed given the forgiving nature of opioids, but the nasty benzo habits I "overcame" did the most damage by far (you never fully recover after multiple rounds of benzo withdrawal, it sort of leaves you shell-shocked, permanently frazzled).
Oh damn! Well, then you’re an even rarer breed I’d say! I seem to be immune to addiction, so I don’t have much to overcome. I’ve never suffered WD from benzos - though I’ve only use diazepam regularly. Been taking it since 2007, therapeutically. Maybe I’ve escaped negative consequences because I keep my dose moderate (usually 10mg nightly) and take breaks 3+ times a year to keep my tolerance down. But even after 6mo of taking 20mg daily, I had no issues going cold turkey. Shorter-acting benzos have way worse WD, typically.

I’m not immune to physical dependence on opiates unfortunately but I’m able to get off them pretty easily & quickly, relative to others. Then again I take breaks with those too for tolerance. Though I did have a rough time once after over a year of heavy use when I didn’t taper enough. I get terrible stomach spasms & nausea that have almost required me to be hospitalised for dehydration because I can’t keep even fluids down.

Pure VG vapes just fine you just need better coils, more airflow, and slightly higher power settings. A vape with variable wattage/voltage with a screen is best
That’s great to know, thank you! Can you recommend any specific vape models? No budget; I want the best quality vape available (if I can truly get a big hit that way!).

Thanks!
Look up Aspire Hurricane EX vape mod. I posted a link but it's still waiting mod approval smh. All you will need to buy with the kit is a separate 18650 Li battery to charge, and it comes with a UI LED screen adjustable up to 100W. Easy to use and it has all the features you will need like solid coils that can wick VG and thick concentrates. Godspeed
Does it come with all 4 coils, & which coil do you recommend? Found it on the aspirecig site. What wattage do you recommend?

@negrogesic how concentrated was your solution & what do you think about making my VG freebase solution almost saturated?