• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vaping Adderall...???

Asparagus_Prince

Bluelighter
Is this a thing? I did a little research on the site, as well as Quora, etc, and didn't really see much about it.

The reason I'm asking is because I suspect I would enjoy this. It has nothing to do with finding a "rush" or anything like that. I simply like that sensation of inhaling deeply when I used to snort Adderall. Probably goes back to my cigarette days, too.

Don't think you can vape amphetamine sulphate without it being destroyed, you'd need base in liquid form. Good luck finding that.

Don't think you can vape amphetamine sulphate without it being destroyed, you'd need base in liquid form. Good luck finding that.
Ah. I wondered if crushing it/dilluting it might work. But I don't know much about vape stuff.

I feel like I am treading on stupid-question territory so I"m glad no one has made me feel like an idiot yet! haha

Not sure whether amph sulphate would vape, it might, given that meth HCL vapes extremely well. However, the fillers and binders in the pills would definitely not and would probably be horrible to inhale, and would almost certainly burn, even if amphetamine sulphate is able to be vaporized.

The first problem is that you're going to have to go through a purification step first unless you want to completely fuck your lungs with pill fillers and binders. But even after that it might not work.

Is this a thing? I did a little research on the site, as well as Quora, etc, and didn't really see much about it.

The reason I'm asking is because I suspect I would enjoy this. It has nothing to do with finding a "rush" or anything like that. I simply like that sensation of inhaling deeply when I used to snort Adderall. Probably goes back to my cigarette days, too.
You can't vape Amphetamine sulphate, you'd need the HCl salt, which is apparently very challenging to crystallise as it tends to absorb so much moisture from the air that it dissolves if left in an open container.
Amph sulphate burns without vaporizing.