Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Valium in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

thayerst

Greenlighter
I am currently in Koh Samui in Thailand and also going to Bangkok in a few days. I've been looking around to try and find out if it's possible to buy valium in any of these places without a prescription. I don't always use it but thought that while I'm here, if I can buy it somehow, then it might be worth trying to get. I've read conflicting stories about how easy it is to get. It seems like maybe it's been tightened up. To anyone on this forum and has an idea, would it be easier to buy valium in Koh Samui or Bangkok? Or is it not even worth my time trying? There seems to be a pharmacy every few metres here in Samui and most of them look to be small operations and not like pharmacies in western countries. Does anyone here have any advice or tips? Is it even worth spending any time on this? I also thought it might be easy to go to a doctor to get it prescribed as the doctors might be lax if you feed them a story but they probably wouldn't prescribe much at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Mate we don't allow availability discussion, you may want to refer to the guidelines before posting again.

It is pretty well known that it is possible to obtain benzodiazepines from pharmacies without a prescription in the area of the world you are in, however, you should be aware that if a pharmacy did elect to sell benzo's to a foreigner without a prescription then said foreigner would be found to be in breach of the law should a police officer catch them with these drugs. If it were me, given the cheap alcohol over there I know what I would stick to.

I am closing this thread because it is against the guidelines. I hope you make the most of the rest of your time in Thailand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.