• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Valium hasn't done shit

You can't enjoy what you are not familiar with. You had no Idea what to even look for.
are you refering to me? I'm very familiar with benzos, and if this is regarding the what should I get post I didn't know if there was anything new around besides xanax xr which isn't that new.......I wish the us would allow etizolam tablets to be made.......those would be groooovy

are you refering to me? I'm very familiar with benzos, and if this is regarding the what should I get post I didn't know if there was anything new around besides xanax xr which isn't that new.......I wish the us would allow etizolam tablets to be made.......those would be groooovy

No sir. The OP.

Am I the only one who's noticed all the "I took some benzos and I'm not high" threads lately?

If you really want to broaden things, Benzodiazepines suck period if you are not stressing.

I'll even purposely stress myself out to use what I have...

I'm referring to benzodiazepines in general. I suffer anxiety & when it comes to Diazepam, it just sucks IMO. Not any good, its like a less potent version of Clonazepam that lasts at least half the duration (Yeah, some people think that it lasts "days" because it has a long half-life...thats bullshit. Initial effects: about 3-4 hours) and makes me just "dull". Lorazepam is the only benzodiazepine worse.

That's all just my opinion.

Am I the only one who's noticed all the "I took some benzos and I'm not high" threads lately?

Yeah, because people are looking for overwhelming euphoria.
Benzodiazepines are just not this type of drug.

"Pleasant" and "Higher well-being" are the right things to use.

??

I guess that's why nothing happened when I took MDMA, marijuana, alcohol or amphetamines?

Those are far more "Buzz-like" in effects than benzodiazepines.

You can completely miss a benzo high if you are not paying attention.

Benzos do SUCK for everything. Anyone whos not on and isn't in a Serious life threatening move should not switch to benzos. I cant believe how incredibly fucked up hallucinations/delusional I will get without my meds. Not to mention the flu like symptoms and like a ghb withdrawal a milllion times worse....anyone relate? ugh. :|

I took 3 5mg valiums....Feels like A klonopin. I dunno how I'm supposed to do this now....Restoril....Just took one more.......Maybe 25 or 30 will do it... wow...