• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids valium and codine advice

rob1990

Greenlighter
want to ask a question for advice before considering the following

every 2 weeks i allow myself to take 120mg of codine. it makes me feel great, I feel happy almost stim like effects more talkative etc so no nodding or anything like that.

if recently been scripted 5mg of valium it does nothing other than release me from anxiety i get no recreational benefit and a side from the lack of worrying thoughts i wouldn't notice any other difference.

if just taken my morning dose of valium and planned on taking my codine 120mg dose when I got to work as I normally would .

should this be ok? seen as like i said the vals dont really do anything other than there intended purpose ? I don't want to be blacking out at work and the effects of the codine really benefit me in my line of work (hard sales)

You might start falling asleep at your desk.... Wait till you get to work. Be aware benzos and opiates in combo kill due to a 1+1=2< effect with respiratory depression. Maybe split your codeine dose in two? The bigger issue did be going to sleep on this combo and passing away in your sleep as you stop breathing. Worst case scenario you have coworkers you can tell that you are having a bad reaction from the mix so they can watch out for you if it becomes too much.

You're honestly not going to die from this combination (5mg of diaz and 120mg of codeine) - but it may make you unsuitable for work or driving. Obviously don't do either if so-affected.