Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Using word "nigger" makes you racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^well, you can't argue with facts.
Of course those countries where rape and homicide are the most common are also developing (third-world) nations where they lack the extent of things like police-force and CCTV etc we have. It makes more sense that you'd be more likely to follow such impulses if you lived in a place you were very likely to get away with it.
Well, only people in which those desires already lie. For example, I live in the country with the most CCTV monitoring in the world (UK) and I do all the raping and murdering I want...that amount just happens to be zero.

Those countries where the average IQ is 80 is staggering!! Isn't an IQ of 80 classes and mildly retarded? My IQ is 136 and I really don't think I'M all that smart...those people must make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist!

I love the word, but I dont view black people with contempt or disgust. They are human as much as I am.

I dont give a shit about the words origins or past use. The words "decided" meaning makes it bad?

If black people call each other niggaz then its only racist to say that white person cant use the word.

I hope the political correctiveness culture dies a painful death.

*Asian accent* Evelyrone's a rittle bit laceist!

4uw5.jpg

as far as I know, if a black guy calls nigga another black guy it's not an insult buttttt..... if you're from another race it's an insult meh. depends on the context though.

What a load of bollox.
I tell you this for sure. I got black mates that would knock you out if you ever called them a nigger/nigga

What a load of bollox.
I tell you this for sure. I got black mates that would knock you out if you ever called them a nigger/nigga
Dont give a shit about that. I dont call them that unless they are more humane than your "tough" friends, you fucking hateful pedophile.
You are pathetic piece of shit so stfu. You seriously complained about my nudie photos. What kind of bitter narcissist does that?

Dont give a shit about that. I dont call them that unless they are more humane than your "tough" friends, you fucking hateful pedophile.
You are pathetic piece of shit so stfu. You seriously complained about my nudie photos. What kind of bitter narcissist does that?
I didn’t complain about your pics. I said you looked like a little boy, which you do.

It’s true mate, if you (a scrawny little bitch) called any of my black mates a nigger you’d have real problems. And that’s a fact.
Not sure about where your from or the US but you wouldn’t get away with it here.

You are still hateful piece of shit.

I wouldnt call a person nigger unless I knew they would accept it.

How stupid are you?

So your one of them white kids that call people nigger?
And your asking how dumb I am?

You got many black friends?

So your one of them white kids that call people nigger?
And your asking how dumb I am?

You got many black friends?
2, which is estimately 2 more than average Finnish person has.
And no, I dont call people nigger.

And yes you have proven your stupidity/child-like behavior many times.
Learn to be less hateful.

2, which is estimately 2 more than average Finnish person has.
And no, I dont call people nigger.

And yes you have proven your stupidity/child-like behavior many times.
Learn to be less hateful.
Why don’t you call blacks niggers?

This threads gonna be shut down whenever the proper mod/admin comes online. Hopefully everyone will cool it a little, not worth escalating it any further.

I’m asking you. You just said you don’t call people nigger and I’m asking why you don’t.
Is it because it would offend them?
The other one wouldnt propably mind.

Because it might offend. I play it safe since Im a polite person irl.

I’m asking you. You just said you don’t call people nigger and I’m asking why you don’t.
Is it because it would offend them?

Maybe because it's not in anyway acceptable? Plus you'd likely get beaten up or at least have a load of abuse hurled at you. I'm white and I'd still call someone out on their behaviour if I heard them call a black person a "nigger". I think most people would.

Maybe because it's not in anyway acceptable? Plus you'd likely get beaten up or at least have a load of abuse hurled at you. I'm white and I'd still call someone out on their behaviour if I heard them call a black person a "nigger". I think most people would.
That’s pretty much exactly what I’ve just said.

Okay guys this has ridden the line from the beginning but I thought the conversation was productive at first so I let it go. But I'm closing it now. Been largely absent a couple of days or I would have done it sooner. I was dicey about the word being used here, but thought it would be alright given that it was being used to discuss the existence of the word, not to be derogatory. But that has changed (from some, not everyone), so down this thread goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.