Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Using on top of Buvidal?

west.heidelberg

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I got my first 16mg Buvidal shot Thursday which didn't quite settle me, but had an 8mg top up yesterday which has me feeling normal. Not dopesick in the slightest. Only question is, is it literally pointless for me to hit up H on it? Would I be wasting my money? Also from an HR POV would it be dangerous? cheers

Hey guys. I got my first 16mg Buvidal shot Thursday which didn't quite settle me, but had an 8mg top up yesterday which has me feeling normal. Not dopesick in the slightest. Only question is, is it literally pointless for me to hit up H on it? Would I be wasting my money? Also from an HR POV would it be dangerous? cheers
If its anything like Bup i wouldn't bc u will get a massive headache n feel nothing at all but like your head will explode, but like i said thats if its anything like Bup.. Ps. Back in 2007 i was on bup n hit Physepton tablets n not just once but many time n got the same result every time, Hit the deck with a head like it was going to explode.

You will feel absolutely nothing.

I had surgery recently and to provide me with adequate pain relief and get past the blocking mechanism for 64mg they gave me spinal fentanyl, spinal morphine before surgery, then a PIC machine drip with high dose fentanyl every 5 minutes and IV ketamine, and endone.

It's pointless and a complete waste of your money. The reason people can use while on suboxone is skipping the dose drops the bupe level down to low enough they can break past the blocking mechanism. You cannot do it with Buvidal.

Im prescribed methadone 90mg daily dose, i inject both ice and heroin still. After my dosing. I have mates on the buvidal injection who still use on top doesnt really affect them if its fresh after your injection a shot of opiate too soon might make u a bit sick in stomach. but otherwise should be fine. If you got your injection a few days ago your fine to use . But no point as you will need like 3x as much to get u smashed as the buvidal works to stop withdrawl and blocks to a extent too as far as i understand it. Like i said im on methadone. Buvidal is or may be a bit different just use common sense

It’s dangerous, not so much in the sense of interactions but in the sense that you will have to take high doses to try to break thru the Buprenorphine. I’ve done it years ago with some success but the third time I OD’d and woke up in the hospital trying to piece together what happened.

Apparently, I fell out and my friend was there (luckily) and he called the ambulance and saved my life because I wasn’t breathing.

And the high isn’t quite the same at that.

And this was with suboxone films. I would imagine with these long acting injections you have a more stable plasma level so you can’t wait until it’s lower in your system like you can with suboxone so it may even be harder to break thru than with the films. Of course this is just in theory. I’m fairly certain about this however.

I suppose you could wait until it’s closer until your next shot when Buprenorphine levels drop like right before your shot day and try but like I said I strongly recommend against it. Maybe look for a new drug if you must use something. Trust me I get it. It’s just breaking thru bupe is playing with fire.

You may get by a few times but there’s going to be a time when you may not be so fortunate.

Please be safe OP

Last edited:
It’s dangerous, not so much in the sense of interactions but in the sense that you will have to take high doses to try to break thru the Buprenorphine. I’ve done it years ago with some success but the third time I OD’d and woke up in the hospital trying to piece together what happened.

Apparently, I fell out and my friend was there (luckily) and he called the ambulance and saved my life because I wasn’t breathing.

And the high isn’t quite the same at that.

And this was with suboxone films. I would imagine with these long acting injections you have a more stable plasma level so you can’t wait until it’s lower in your system like you can with suboxone so it may even be harder to break thru than with the films. Of course this is just in theory. I’m fairly certain about this however.

I suppose you could wait until it’s closer until your next shot when Buprenorphine levels drop like right before your shot day and try but like I said I strongly recommend against it. Maybe look for a new drug if you must use something. Trust me I get it. It’s just breaking thru bupe is playing with fire.

You may get by a few times but there’s going to be a time when you may not be so fortunate.

Please be safe OP
Hey thanks brother. Thanks for being so kind as to reply to me after such a long time. Early on while I was on the shots I did try and break through a lot to no effect, or a tiny bit at best. Thankfully I’ve been on it for a year now and I have long grown out of that, and had no ill effects earlier when I was trying to do that. I hope plenty of other people stumble across your very wise advice. It ain’t worth it. The shot gives you a great chance to work on yourself. As do Subs and Metho, different strokes for different folks.

Thanks again cobber!