• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Using meth

courtneylee45

Greenlighter
Hello bluelighters,
havnt been using meth to long but recently started injecting. was curious if i could carry in a small baggie and just mix with water and draw. trying to avoid having to carry so much like my spoon, cotton, lighter. would it still dissolve enough without heating it?

Hello bluelighters,
havnt been using meth to long but recently started injecting. was curious if i could carry in a small baggie and just mix with water and draw. trying to avoid having to carry so much like my spoon, cotton, lighter. would it still dissolve enough without heating it?
Yes it would dissolve , you don't have to heat it up...it's water soluble. Just mix it well

Forgive me but I have to say this, I know everyone goes down there own path this ONE!!! you don't wanna go down! I'm 36 I grew up with this drug, I've seen and lived/what it does to people and families! I've blasted be4 I get it but when people get on that point! Things go down fast!!!. Like hop in your f****** Delorean fast!!! Be careful!!!

Forgive me but I have to say this, I know everyone goes down there own path this ONE!!! you don't wanna go down! I'm 36 I grew up with this drug, I've seen and lived/what it does to people and families! I've blasted be4 I get it but when people get on that point! Things go down fast!!!. Like hop in your f****** Delorean fast!!! Be careful!!!
welcome to BL John

Hello bluelighters,
Yes I don't ever heat up my meth when I make my shots.

Sorry ahead of my comments if I offend anyone, but I have never meant a shooter who wasn't a thief, liar, and flying fast toward an early grave, or at the very least, destroyed body organs.

Why not just set yourself on fire and get it over with faster?

V

Sorry ahead of my comments if I offend anyone, but I have never meant a shooter who wasn't a thief, liar, and flying fast toward an early grave, or at the very least, destroyed body organs.

V
I am a shooter, meth and Heroin & I’m not one of those people you described

V
Well not all users are the devil's work 😜

Last edited: