• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Using Kratom to shrink pupils during meth comedown? And many other Kratom questions.

askhole

Bluelighter
It seems like meth doesn’t noticeably dilate my pupils until the comedown. Kind of annoying honestly, but curious how I can shrink them down? Just smoked for the one day, which was technically yesterday.

I have a few 5mg oxy, just worried they won’t be enough to make a difference.
My gf is a recovering meth addict (I’m a piece of shit, I know.) and would spot me a mile away with these saucer pupils.

Anyway, I can’t find anything else that constricts pupils except opiates — aside from fancy prescription eye drops — and I can’t find anything about quantity in relation to constriction, nor the duration of constriction.

Will Kratom reduce the size of my pupils if they are enlarged by stimulants, or only if they are in a natural state?
If so, how much would be needed and how long would the effects last?
Sources say low doses have a stimulant effect, and I wouldn’t want to further enlarge my pupils, so I’m assuming I’d have to take a large enough dose to achieve a sedative effect, right? Or does Kratom constrict indiscriminately?

What strain of Kratom (I don’t know much about it — a brief google search said something about red, green, and white?) has this effect the most noticeably; or is it the same across any strain?

What RoA is best for Kratom, and will my pupils return to normal after getting some sleep? Is it safe to mix with a low dose of Xanax, around .5mg-1mg?

If pupil constriction only lasts, say, 3 hours. Will my pupils balloon up again after it wears off, or will sleeping in the mean time get rid of the dilation altogether?

I know everyone is different, and a lot of these things can be subjective. But sharing advice or similar experiences is greatly appreciated. TIA

Kratom's myotic effect (ie., pupil size reducing effect) is dose dependent, so higher doses will have a stronger effect. Probably the easiest approach would be to drink some (or all) of a liquid extract shot (like OPMS gold, MIT45 etc). The effect will also be dependent on how much meth you consumed.

OPMS Black capsules get my pupils pretty pinned after 2 or 3 of them. It has a much higher 7-Hydroxymitragynine content than any other extract I've found and at the right dose feels very similar to a full agonist.

I recommend the capsules because the liquid is vile, and it's easier to dose higher. I have a well seasoned stomache of steel at this point in my life, bu you do not want to attempt to stomache several of shots; capsules are where it's at.