• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using after withdrawal question

unclemike

Greenlighter
If I use once shortly after completing detox, am I going to go through it all over again?

Maybe, maybe not, depends on what drug your talking about, how much you have used it in your life, how much you were using before you detoxed, and how much you use after you detox

Maybe, maybe not, depends on what drug your talking about, how much you have used it in your life, how much you were using before you detoxed, and how much you use after you detox
well i was using suboxone for a few months, then heroin for two weeks. So I’m about two weeks off suboxone, thinking I am withdrawing from the H. But if I used again it would be buprenorphine.

If I use once shortly after completing detox, am I going to go through it all over again?
eh... technically no

but the real answer is YES

don't fool yourself into thinking you can use 1 more time after detoxing and you aren't going to end up in the same exact detox a month or two after that

what are you on right now?

eh... technically no

but the real answer is YES

don't fool yourself into thinking you can use 1 more time after detoxing and you aren't going to end up in the same exact detox a month or two after that

what are you on right now?
I was on subs for a few months and then H for two weeks. I am 4 days off everything now

I was on subs for a few months and then H for two weeks. I am 4 days off everything now
just keep going man, you got this

fuck opioids dude

there is no such thing as "just one more time"... you'll be back on heroin within days if not hours, seriously... that's your addict brain trying to rationalize relapsing, don't fall for it. Stay strong/safe my dude. You don't wanna be on subs for the rest of your life. Ain't nobody got time for that!

just keep going man, you got this

fuck opioids dude

there is no such thing as "just one more time"... you'll be back on heroin within days if not hours, seriously... that's your addict brain trying to rationalize relapsing, don't fall for it. Stay strong/safe my dude. You don't wanna be on subs for the rest of your life. Ain't nobody got time for that!
I know you’re right. I’m actually seeing a doctor on Monday and getting back on the vivitrol shot. That was really really good fir me. Was just hoping to get one good sleep before then.

also please be careful you will be surprised how strong things will be after detoxing only for a day or two I'm currently trying to detox or get away from fent and I broke down and got more and it had me so high i couldn't belive it