• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Using Adderall to ease meth comedown?

askhole

Bluelighter
Accidentally used meth a few too many days and I fear what’s coming for me. I start a new job soon and don’t want to be excessively tired or unreasonably irritable.

I’ve heard mixed results from people. Some say the Adderall isn’t enough and just makes them feel irritated, others say it just calms heart palpitations and keeps fatigue at bay.

Any insight is appreciated, thanks

I’ve never tried this but I guess if you have enough it’ll kinda be like hair of the dog with alcohol, where you’re just putting off the hangover or comedown in this case.

Obviously if you don’t take enough you’re gonna feel like shit.

After a binge I always found a little bit of speed helped me regain some normalcy. Not as much as a lot a bit of speed but you also don't want to be obviously tweaked when starting a new job. An adderall for starting a new job after a meth binge seems like a best case scenario for me considering. Just try not to let it go on for too long, but to help get through those first few days or first week it should help. I've done stuff like that before. Binge on amphetamines for the weekend, go to work on Concerta (extended release methylphenidate), just to function and I was always glad to be on some stim