• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

useful info re: ayahuasca contraindications

hurrah! i haven't posted in a while and it took me ages to find this spot so hopefully it's the right one if not can someone please put in the dark side or something?
I been meaning to write trip reports for my 2 (so far) experiences with MDMA in a self-designed program to heal PTSD which includes shamanic work, energy medicine, major lifestyle changes etc
i think i posted the first one, the second one i wrote better but now can't seem to find -
anyway - it's working. and i see evidence. my life is maybe not so different from the outside but boy oh boy is it waaay better on the inside. I'm still me, only maybe i like myself more?
first - a powerful LSD experience from 10 years ago is integrating! still working it through - it's tricky soemtimes cuz i was living in a different country at the time and now have a very different life. even so - i see large fractal-type cycles of behavior, patterns, in my life... and some I wish to change - like smoking cigs. i don't want to be a smoking mom. and i see it's more than a habit - it's a craving for ritual of some sort...