• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Usage and dosage with other substances

Cgade

Bluelighter
I really appreciate everyone’s feedback on this site, I learned a lot.

My concerns are around benzo, alcohol, H, T3, sleeping pills.

I have extreme anxiety and depression that I’ve endured my whole life 50+ years. I’ve had remarkable successes and remarkable setbacks directly related to my brain.

I’d taken to street drugs for years and to complete abstinence. After years of complete sobriety, I would be awake for days and in bed for days. It wasn’t until my prescription-reluctant doc prescribed benzo’s after seeing me when I had been awake for 3 consecutive days with accompanying hallucinations that he prescribed benzo’s. I couldn’t have been more appreciative as (after actually sleeping) it raised my quality of life. It was no Utopia, just better. This was several years ago.

I take .25-.33mg Xanax/day. I drink 4-5 alcoholic drinks about 3 days/week

Last year I I was in an accident that left me permanently physically disabled; I was unable to walk for a year, and have increased isolation. The accident is Unrelated to drugs, alcohol, personal accountability.

I tried H by injestion (drinking and eating) after intake of Xanax/alcohol cocktail and puked 3 hours after injesting.

So, I abstained from Xanax/alcohol for a couple days ( with high anxiety) and then snorted a bit of H and it was better, but not ideal.

I’ve since tested my product and it tested positive for Fentanyl. I will only snort (preferably) or do sublingual. I’m concerned sublingual takes more finesse as you have to leave it under the tongue for 10 minutes without flooding the mouth.

I’ve also found that snorting is 70%boa, sublingual is 50%boa, injestion is <35% boa (and injesting turns it to morphine) Also, snorting and sublingual bypass the stomach and digestive system which is f’g me up.

As mentioned above, I’ve taken an occasional sleeping pill (ambien, sonata) and an occasional Tylenol with morphine or Tylenol with codeine.

What is the best and worst scenario for this mix? (Focusing on H with F, benzo’s — then alcohol— then pain pills?)

Bluntly, what is the “perfect storm” cocktail and combo to die and what is the best way to get relief?

I’m trying to be as concrete and knowledgeable as possible.

Thanks!

Are you in the United States? If so where? Worst scenario is only gonna be the fetty obviously. Without that almost any mix you do youd be taking things you already take. Smart move not taking your daily meds and being in withdrawals a bit before trying the "H" (fetty)

Are you in the United States? If so where? Worst scenario is only gonna be the fetty obviously. Without that almost any mix you do youd be taking things you already take. Smart move not taking your daily meds and being in withdrawals a bit before trying the "H" (fetty)
I am near Philly. It tested positive for F. I just learned that in this area it could also be cut with xylazine. Is it possible is solely F, F with H, or a combo of 3?

Almost certainly xylazine and fent only. Fent can mean 36 different analogues with different half lives affinities everything. I’m going to post a site that shows lab result tests from people sending drugs in their cities. In Philly all the shit is xylazine and fent

And check out how many different types of H and fent sold has xylazine in it on the east coast. Looks like MA getting that shit too. Wish west coast had any snortable powdered opiates like H was or the fent you guys get. Strange how geography changes things so much. Bet you’ve never seen black tar and I haven’t white powder H

“Xylazine is an alpha-2 adrenergic agonist commonly used as a large animal anesthetic. It is used as an adulterant in illicit opioids, and it is now well established that its synergistic effect with opioids increases lethality. The amount of xylazine adulterating illicit opioids is growing at an alarming rate, present in almost one-third of opioid overdose deaths reported in Philadelphia in 2019. Despite this, there are no reports considering the management of patients using xylazine chronically. In particular, there are no reported cases detailing the management of xylazine withdrawal or exploring the potential for ongoing treatment for those in recovery from xylazine use.”

Thank you! This is great info. I think it’s the xylazine that is making me puke; I read it’s an emetic as well. The product i have is Bust Out and a soft white powder. It’s weird, the capful I tested, the water completely evaporated in 2 days. I can’t believe there’s no H in it!

Thank you! This is great info. I think it’s the xylazine that is making me puke; I read it’s an emetic as well. The product i have is Bust Out and a soft white powder. It’s weird, the capful I tested, the water completely evaporated in 2 days. I can’t believe there’s no H in it!
What do you mean it evaporated? What test did you do