Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Up to date rikodeine laws

themediumlebowski

Bluelighter
I saw a recently closed thread regarding rikodeine questions and circumventing then”law”

As far as I know it is currently schedule 3 which is pharmacist only much like phenergan and many others.
Does anyone have any concrete info on just what the current laws are?
Are there times limited buy restrictions?

I’m not trying to get around the law, I am looking to definitively know just what the current laws are.

Anyone got any up to date info?

Thank you

It's a bit of a grey area legally. When codeine was restricted, I found that different pharmacies enacted different interpretations of the schedule. Some would seem it a few times a week, some would sell it once and never again, some would dance in between those extremes unpredictably. I do not take rikodeine but I'm guessing it's going to sit in a similar situation.

Some sell it as prescription only when the government has scheduled it as pharmacist only..is that actually legal?

I mean I guess technically it’s still pharmacist choice, it just seems dishonest though.

It can be legally dispensed to you every 5 days that being a large bottle as the max dosage is 10ml every 4-6 hours however even the best and most chill of pharmacists are going to want to stick to 2-3 times a month max and not as often as just mentioned. Yet as said above most pharmacists will dance between not touching it and being liberal with it. Should the pharmacy or pharmacist be audited they would be fucked should they allowed the abuse of it so as stated above its mostly the trust and relationship.