• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Unplanned 48-hour withdrawal. Need a band-aid

spellingmistarke

Greenlighter
Hi all, new to BL. I posted a lengthly thread about my issue, but think I may have stuffed up the publishing as I can't find it.In a nutshell - 30+ bongs for 17 years. Marijuana is the root drug i need to kick. But over the years have been addicted to various drugs for stretches of time...everything you can imagine. Until this year, when heroin came into it,I only smoked for a few months, as I was 3 months overseas and it was cheap and great. Didn't even think of IV'ing.Planned to spend the last few weeks of my trip cleaning up for my turning 35 once I returned to Sydney. Grandmother died, had to come back early. Plans shattered. Though i probably would have failed anyway. Got back and it's so much more expensive. So have taken to IV'ing. Which I've done for the last three weeks, through a reputable source who is only available through the weekends, but who was unavailable yesterday in a rare emergancy.So basically I'm here trying to deal with the feelings, before i was prepared to deal with them. I have to wait until 11am on Monday for my package, and have no idea how to get through the next few days, especially considering I have to be around family and act normal.I've chugged a bottle of ROK cough medicine, had a few etizolam pills, and even IV'd a bit of amph speed i had but never had any urge to tough it.All I'm feeling is more of a craving, and I have no idea where to go in sydney without getting ripped off (that's not asking for sourcing), that's just telling you that I've got no options until monday.I went from not much to shooting quite a bit, for my standards anyway. If anyone has any suggestions to tie me over until monday, I would really appreciate it.ThanksSelling Misarke. PS - apologise if a similar version of this post is posted.

UTFSE? Good detox guides.

Honestly, you could just deal with it.

Heroin is had drug, so it is hard to come off.

See what I wrote in this thread I'm too lazy to retype..but it would help you toohttp://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...topping-withdrawals-with-Loperamide-(imodium)
Thank you ShineOnYouI just don't have access to anything like loperamide. All chemists are closed. And I'm guessing I need a script.This is a case of an immediate solution needed. Added problem now is that my weed fell through, which was always the constant and I've never had to worry about not having weed. So things are doubly insane.I have a few sheets of genuine etizolam, and probably about 8 5mg valium. What do you suggest I do with what I've got to get through tonight, and then I guess I'll at least have weed tomorrow night.Is there anything i can do to extract the etizolam (little blue pills) for IV'ing? I realise IV'ing benzos with all the filler is not a good idea, but if I CWE will that work at all? Then just filter the solution and inject the remainder?I know this sounds desperate, and it is, but I've gotta put myself out to pasture tonight, and tomorrow night, just to get through to monday. And it's just so difficult to know where to turn.

You get the most out of benzos putting them under your tongue.

This
Injecting benzodiazepines (except if you have a water soluble one) like etizolam is really something you should never do, because they aren't water soluble and orally workes just fine (BA of around 90% in most cases)

Thanks all. I think i'm looking for a band-aid that just doesn't exist. Cheers for all the info. Have a great day/eve

Well, i dont know where you live...loperamide is OTC in the US, but by your wording I'm guessing you're UK or Aussie? If so I'm not sure on what is OTC..heck, you may have access to codeine which would help

But yes, sorry, unfortunately there's no magic bullet/bandaid that I know of otherwise, just some things OTC that relieve a lot of symptoms and make it 70-80% better. Hope you're feeling better soon

Dude, get some gastro stop for any future withdrawl incidents. It's otc at any pharmacy.