• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

unknown Ritalin 10mgIR-rec.dose for beginner?

tyler5

Bluelighter
hey there,

i have some unknown/noname manufacturer Southeast Asian Ritalin coming soon and was wondering about experiences of other people.

what would be a nice recreational dose for ritalin of questionable quality?
meaning Non-Novartis for sure, dont know the manufacturer.
is there a huge difference in quality between pills manufactured by different companies?
what are Your experiences with non-brand ritalin preferrably from southeast asia :)

thank You for the information

I would be more concerned with wondering if you are actually getting ritalin sent to you. for all you know it could be something else.

Buying online, overseas isn't always the best idea. Do you know the source well? please dont post it. Usually if something is too good to be true, it is..

yes, the source is reliable and tried & tested by numerous people.
since it also sells benzos etc most of the reviews/talk have been about them.
havent noticed people discussing the ritalin quality. even if i had, i would still like to know Your guys opinion since most users here on this forum dont just use drugs, they also usually have an interest in them and/or the harm reduction concerning it.

if nobody has any info on SE-Asian Ritalin or other non-Novartis brands then maybe i could get an opinion on the recommended dose for a recreational high?
i know the vendor is real, the Ritalin is real - i just dont know the manufacturer and even if i did it would probably be unknown to most.

this doesnt necessarily mean that this vendors Ritalin quality is not on par with Novartis brand, im just assuming so based on it not being that expensive and also from what ive read on BL so far from other threads containing similar discussion.

A good first dose for ritalin is 20-30mg. This being true if the pills you got contain methylphenidate.

I'd be very wary about illegally ordering pills online; what do you do if you get bunk pills and lose all your money?

the only thing worrying me is the customs of my country who have a bad habit of sneaking and peeking everywhere, i dont know maybe there is not my post going through or something...anyway the ritalins are going to arrive blistered made in pakistan. the seller is verified by numerous (50-70+) persons whove made from 3-20 purchases of every kind of med the store is offering. also found some user comments about the ritalins and most say very good product but one even said totally comparable to Novartis brand. is that like the Pfizer of xanax or Roche of Dormicum,Valium etc. ?

and what type of effects can a stimulant naive person expect? is it basically like amphetamine (not meth)?
or is that adderall thats basically identical to amph?
what is the max. dose you guys would recommend for a new user to take within the evening/night/12hrs+ ?
how major would the effects difference be if i were to swallow 50mg at once instead of 20-30mg like recommended by LOValium.

thank you

I would start at a lower dose as mentioned above. Once you get a feel for how it effects you, adjust your dose accordingly and go from there. Are these for recreation or personal medicating?

What country are you in? Ordering a Rx drug without a prescription is not very wise IMO.