• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Unknown "molly" pill

BIOHazard87

Greenlighter
(Click, then click again to get maximum resolution image size)

Anyone have an opinion of what this powder looks like? I got some weird feelings from it but not a typical MDMA high at all. It was sold as a MDMA pill. Would like to hear some peoples thoughts.

Tastes bitter.

Unfortunately there is no way for any of us to guess which chemical you have just by looking at it. Your only options are to buy a test kit or to send it in the ecstacydata.org

I know what it is. Its some unknown powder!! That wasn't hard to figure out!

Buy a test kit and stop putting unknown powders into your body or the next identification could be at the morgue.

Thread full of many LOLs.

OP, what LilBabiC said, get a test kit, that is the only way to tell, it could be Baby Powder, MDMA, 5-Meo-DiPT, any range of substance.

id roll at a morgue shit in st louis we partiead at the museum
richard vission at the morgue ya that would be the shit

@Crack4Lyfe - Since you are obviously slow in the brain I will gently explain. The OP ingested something without knowing what he or she was taking. Therefore it could have the potential to kill the person. The idea of the morgue is that if you are dead someone has to identify your body at a morgue. And yes I've taken MDMA several times but, I ALWAYS test and research BEFORE consuming it.