PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unknown blotter with confusing effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konsierra

Greenlighter
I was offered a blotter of what I was told was 2C-B. 2C-B cannot be dosed on tabs, as we all know, so I asked about it. I was told to hold it under your tongue for 35 minutes then swallow, like an NBOMe, but he said it lasts for 3-5 hours, unlike an NBOMe.
This is throwing me through a loop because it seems all the effects are common of different drugs.
People I trust have vouched for the exact same substance, with one saying they've done it "hundreds of times".

Would anybody know what this is?

I hope this is in the right section.

I'd recommend against taking a blotter said to be something it cannot be. The choice is up to you, but I feel that you should not overvalue people vouching for it, no matter how much you trust them. It is not about being trustworthy, even the best of friends can make great mistakes. And when it comes to something like NBOMe's it seems making irresponsible decisions or mistakes with them is just far too commonplace.

Analyze it first by sending to a lab or subjecting it to reagent testing.

Is there really no NBOMe that has a peak lasting about 5 hours though?

Also, I think 2C-B blotter exists but they are pretty damn big and thick. If you ever saw a typical blotter or a picture of it with the dimensions, I don't think you could confuse them.

Nobody here is allowed to actually venture guesses as to what it may be, we do not allow IDing here on the forum. Best we can do is help you be as informed as you can get on topics related to this, for example referring you to this centralized thread on Research Chemicals on Blotter: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

Then you are on your own, I'm afraid. :\

Be careful. I don't think it's particularly worth it when it's also possible to acquire substances you actually know the identity of. So get it tested, and if you can't, put some effort into getting known psychedelics some other way.
And don't let anyone appeal to your trust in them, and have you kind of prove it by accepting their offer. Riposte by pointing out their apparent error in calling it 2C-B.

Last edited:
I think it's probably a NBOMe, with that description, but nobody can be sure until it is tested at a lab.

This is speculation on substance ID and we have a policy of closing threads like it. Please be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.