• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Unidentified Substance / 1 Blotter) - First Time? - "Like being in a horror movie"

Fuoco3669

Greenlighter
(Unidentified Substance / 1 Blotter) - First Time? - "Like being in a horror movie"

Hello guys, so a month or so ago my dude (purportedly) got a hold of this crazy 'Psychedelic amphetamine' known as DOET. Being scared to try it and knowing that I was a long term amphetamine user and loved to trip, he decided to give me some for free, just to try it out and what not.. Enough background!

I was given 6 extremely colorful blotters.
I was with 4 of my closest friends during this time. One of which decided not to trip, thinking it was a better idea that at least one of us was sober.
8:30 PM.. Decided to split a tab with a friend of mine.

9:00.. I feel almost lighter, like I could run for a few miles and not feel anything.

10:00.. Feels almost like I'm gacked? Not on meth, more like adderall but at the same time I have this ' acid like' massive headspace. I feel extremely good.

10:30.. My brother shows up, I decide to split another tab with him. Acid like feelings have increased A LOT since before. I'm focusing much less on the body high now and am much less talkative.

10:45.. Visuals are getting crazy intense. Trees are forming into the "ball and stick" structure of a molecule. The ground is forming into a giant puzzle, the moon looks like a giant eyeball looking down on us. I have tripped on many an acid in my days and have never had visuals off of what I perceived to be a relatively small dose.

11:00.. Attempt to buy cigarettes, while I was in the store I completely forget what I wanted and somehow ended up with special blends.. I felt like the clerk knew I was on something and if I made any mistake he was going to call the cops. Ridiculous thought processes!

11:30.. Meet up with our final friend in the group and decide to split another hit with him, at this point I still feel the same as I did almost an hour ago. I remembered reading that these kinds of psychedelics take up to a few hours to fully peak and the peak lasts even longer.

12:00.. On the walk back I feel completely disconnected from the group. I start thinking and drifting off.. When I finally come back I realize that I'm walking and have no idea where I am or who I'm with. (This confusion lasted for only a few seconds then I would calm down.) Now the only thing I dislike up to this point, is the cotton mouth.. Boy is it unreal, being someone who's tweaked a lot, I can personally say I have never experienced this level of dryness. The moment I try and swallow I feel like puking.. Ridiculous! Now for more on the visuals.. For a psychedelic, these visuals were rather 'dark' and 'gloomy'.. Partially due to the fact that it was midnight. No bright colors, no beautiful fractals- don't get me wrong, there were definitely fractals. Every time I would close my eyes, my entire vision would flood with these 'Tron like fractals'. Only way I can describe it! Lines and patterns of intense light on this unreal grid.. And in an instant the CEVs changed to vines wrapping around random objects and shapes. VERY STRANGE, but very interesting. I decide to take another half!

12:30.. After what seems like days, we arrive back from our walk to the gas station. We all decide to go around back and smoke some weed. Now this is where the trip gets absolutely ridiculous. I remember walking down the steep hill into this clearing and seeing my group of friends clear as day loading this weird pipe.. I'm thinking, "Why the fuck have I never seen this piece? I live with these guys and I've never seen this?" All of a sudden I hear the voice of one of my friends (who is standing in front of me) come from behind me. I turn around to see all my friends laughing, according to them I just walked up and stared blankly into space. Completely speechless and in a way, full of fear I turn back to see nothing. Just this strange branch that resembled the pipe they had been holding. I remember standing there for a couple of minutes, just contemplating and out of the corner of my left eye I see a boy huddled on the ground covering his eyes with his hands only to take his hands away for a few seconds and cover them again. Unlike the previous hallucination, this little boy looked almost transparent, like a ghost. I remember turning left only to see a half circle of these children each moving their hands in sync. Now, like anyone I was naturally scared. Hoping to be rid of these hallucinations I would close my eyes, turn around, re open them, basically do whatever I thought would make them go away. NOTHING WORKED, it was the most bizarre, surreal thing ever.

1:00... Were still out back, all my friends are talking up a storm laughing their asses off at just the most ridiculous topics. (They still talk about these a month or so later.) We've tripped on mushrooms together countless times at those conversations don't come close to these. I remember making mental 'landmarks', such as, "Okay, the group of scary little kids is over there.. the wall that keeps grinning at me is over there.. my hippy friend is right here.." I did this for the longest time, constantly trying to keep myself informed on an ever changing trip. And making sure to only stare at certain landmarks for a little bit in order to 'keep my sanity'.

1:30.. At this point I'm still tripping balls, my friends told me they still felt like they were peaking as well.
We decide to go inside and talk. Now I remember looking down at my legs (were sitting on a couch) and seeing these wicked cuts and not remembering how I got them at all! As I was staring at them, the largest cut, on the inside part of my right calf opened up to reveal a giant eye. Thinking I had reached my limit of seeing crazy shit for the night, I almost puked. Now this was no 'psychedelic, trippy' whatever kind of eye. It was this nasty looking fat bloodshot eye ball, it would look around then close back up. Before I could thank god for the eye going away, every cut on my right leg turned into eyeballs.. "Mannnnn what the fuck.." Was what I said out loud.

2:00.. I feel drained physically and decide to try and eat. My friend makes this red pasta and brings it over to me. As I'm eating I notice something in the bowl moving out of the corner of my eye. I look down to see the noodles are giant worms and maggots squirming around.. The one thing I both hate, but almost like at certain points is how realistic these hallucinations were. These bugs were no exception, panicking, I drop the bowl causing it to shatter. My friends get up and help me out and what not, but for some strange reason I felt like my friends were pissed off at me the whole time and despising my presence, of course this was just in my head but being on a psychedelic I started to believe it.

2:30-4:00.. The effects finally start to fade and I am able to pass out. I remember on the comedown I had started to sweat profusely and get these strange "shocks" from my head to my muscles causing me to twitch or tremble for a few seconds. Every time I would feel these shocks I would picture this rusty axle with a bone inside of it, the bone would be spinning but for every shock it would scrape up against the nasty looking axle, my ears would start to ring, my chest would flutter like it was fully of butterflies and then these EXTREMELY uncomfortable shocks would zap through me.
The strangest part is that when I picture that same image in my head today I will feel these slight tingles go through me.

To conclude this very long trip report I can't say I ever want to do this again. At first he told me that his chemist had taken some 25-B and tweaked with it but later he told me it was DOET, so I am still not 100% sure what the hell I took. But it was not fun, I love NBOMEs and LSD but this was just awful. If I could put it in words.. This was the EXACT opposite of LSD. Where LSD is full of joy and happiness, this drug felt like it was full of strangeness and just insanity at certain points, almost like I was in some twisted reality straight from a horror movie. I didn't think it was possible to hallucinate like that on a drug so closely related to an NBOME.
Thanks for reading!

Mod edit: please note the identity of the drug taken has not been confirmed, and considering availability and duration properties of DOET, it is unlikely that compound was ingested.

Last edited by a moderator:
What dose were the tabs?

EDIT: Woo 100!

Also 8hr trip? Not DOET. Probably just acid, or LSZ. Did you chew or swallow? It could have been an NBOMe if you held it in your mouth.

I have some DOET so I'll write up a TR when I get around to trying it.

Last edited:
Ahh okay, I've done lots of NBOMEs and it's never felt like I was tweaking.. It felt so much like an amphetamine of some kind. I chewed it, just let it dissolve in my mouth.

Substance ID is not allowed on Bluelight and against my better judgement I will say (based on what your friend stated about the chemist 'tweaking' 2C-B), it's probably 25B-NBOMe. It's best not to take this substance again or share any until you have positive identification through lab testing.

I must say Shulgin's report on DOET has long intrigued me to procure this rare substance. There is a doubt in me it's available. At least, not in the United States.

Well, 25-B is what I normally buy from him, he said he added something to the 25b. But oh well, if only LSD was as accessible up here as much these synthetic drugs. I'm not looking to find out what it was, just thought I'd share my trip!

Hi, I'll move this over to the Trip Reports forum for you. As far as you can tell this was your first time with the compound you took?

For the time being I will leave it here and edit the title for you.

Thank you!
Yeah I have tripped on just about every NBOME and I've never felt anything like this before. With most NBOMEs the visuals were more fractals, extreme colors, etc. nothing like this. It tasted very bitter and numbed the tongue so I know it wasn't LSD. The worst part was the next day, nothing like any NBOME comedown though it felt like had just got off an amp binge

Well I just added a question mark there lol ;)

Thanks for the report! I'll move it right over. PD >> TR