View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unexplainable experience, need picture to describe

pluto1998

Greenlighter
The picture is the album cover of this soundcloud link. https://soundcloud.com/wonxx/destract-x-tezamp-x-ooog-triple-threat

If anybody has had this and can relate to the picture than you would know exactly what I am talking about. This picture really hits the nail on the head. Otherwise I imagine it would be very hard to understand what I am trying to describe. It is an experience, involves consciousness. If anybody can relate please msg me. There is one other pic. If you don't know what this is then the other pic will be even harder to understand, but should be understandable by someone who has been through this. It is a picture posted by Excision.
Heres the link. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oHTfz-CHlsI/maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely glad to have wondered across a song with a picture like that haha. The first one really... it hits the nail on the head. For anyone who knows what this is showing/describing the second one may be better, but not so much to anyone else. like i said... anyways, ty ty have a good day lol. I don't post often, but I read a TON of forums on the internet just so everyone knows.

Yes the first picture definitely rings a bell. The realization that what is on the outside is really the same as what is on the inside, is the best I can describe it.

No idea about the second one though? Is that Cthulhu with a gas mask and a laser shooting out his eye? :D

hmmmm, glad it rings a bell. It does involve consciousness. Maybe you could msg me. Did it ever feel like you were on a hill/mountain like you expanded your consciousness/mind. It is pretty massive....
I could describe it some more, but it is pretty hard and I don't want to confuse anybody. I mean literally bigger, big enough that it creates an effect like your on a hill because of what happens when it expands. You would know what I am talking about, but like I said hope it doesn't confuse you even more.

And, the hood also creates an effect. Very import if you have experienced this. I know it sounds weird, but I have yet to try it without the hood.
The hood does something when your consciousness changes. the hood, the field of view.....

I know it sounds weird. Whatever it is is really really cool. Just so you know.

Last edited: