View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

uncomfortable LSD trip

Rdocs

Bluelighter
Last Saturday I did a hit of LSD and it was fun at first but then probably about 2 1/2 hours in I started getting an uncomfortable feeling on each side of my abs and the lower part of my belly above my groin area. the pain was sort of like my muscles where sore but no matter what the pain wouldn't go away its really hard to describe the pain but its almost like it was over stimulated because before it started to hurt it was tingly than the tingles became too much and it started to hurt. now im not sure if I did acid or a RC because I have done NBOME25i and it was almost exactly like it, no visual trips (other than a slight wavy colorful thing in the center of my vision when I was in pitch black) the high was more of a mental/physical high it made me laugh like crazy at the beginning and my stomach was beyond tingly but then me and my friends went out and all this intense stuff started happening like first there was drama in the house before we left and I had no idea wtf was happening than we left to go to a girls house (all my boys where drunk as a skunk except me and one of my friends took the acid) when we got the station all this intense stuff started happening and then when we got on the subway that's when my stomach started feeling uncomfortable and it made me antsy. i got really self conscious that people where looking at me (which they where because my whole sqaud was beyond fucked and attracting a lot of attention) then when we got to the house all this fucked up shit started happening a few of my buddys had an orgy with this gross chick for the laugh of it but at the time I thought it was so fucked up and I was taking in the night and how fucked it was. the whole time I was there I felt like I was forgetting to breath and every time i had a cigarette i felt like i had to breath super heavy.

I was hit on a blunt smoked a few bowls and had a few shots/ beers could that be the reason for the uncomfortable feeling or was it from all the intense stuff happening or could of it been that I took an RC that had uncomfortable side effects?