• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

UK: Laughing Policeman Pill (Info Request)

BoobJob82

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever heard of a pill called a 'laughing policeman'. If so could anyone give me an idea of what contents they found in their 'laughing policeman'.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Please read the guidelines before posting next time. We have forums specifically for IDing ecstasy pills here at Bluelight. Pill ID threads are not allowed in Ecstasy Discussion, however. I'll move your topic to the proper forum.

(Also remember that this is an international forum. Please give us an idea of your location.)

Indelibleface said:
Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Please read the guidelines before posting next time. We have forums specifically for IDing ecstasy pills here at Bluelight. Pill ID threads are not allowed in Ecstasy Discussion, however. I'll move your topic to the proper forum.

Thank you very much for the fast and polite reply. I will read the guidelines now and get it right next time. :)

My location is England.

Seeing that I'm in the states, I can't help you, sorry!

But, I can change your thread title so people will know these are out in the UK. Maybe someone will see this and be able to help you.

Welcome to Bluelight! Just FYI: Pill ID's/info requests are only allowed in Pill Reports Discussion. Please let us know if you find out any info and if/when you consume. :)