• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

I used to hole easily on 100mgs when I first started taking it, but that was in Hackney back in 2007, which from what I hear now seems like a golden age for ket, always either in crystals or cooked in a pan right in front of me. Still remember the first time I did it myself, so scared of melting those crystals in the water, but the satisfaction of hoofing up a fat line straight off a pan will always be in my heart. Lovely stuff

Back then in London it seemed everybody was on it, once I had an argument with a mate cause he bought some for 15 quid a gram and I was like "are you stupid, never pay more than 10". Happy times

Over here it's crazy expensive, I mean it's almost at coke prices, fuck that I'd rather do with RCs

I do miss Ketamine alot, I was late to the K scene considering how early I started taking drugs.

Its never been something ive abused really either which is another one of its appeals to me, the fact that I can put it down.

Im waiting on a pal to get some in which will be quality as it always is but its never regular. All that seems to be about is S-isomer which is nice but I do prefer the Racemic with its longer legs.

Im quite interested in giving MXE a go due to its reports of anti depressant properties as I struggle at the moment with my moods but I dont think I have the time these days for 5 odd hours of wondering what the hells going on =D

I never really noticed much difference in duration between S-ket and racemic. Both last approximately an hour - just under maybe - at hole doses. Hard to pin a precise duration on it cos I tend to just use whatever I've got till it's gone but one redose per hour in both cases is pretty standard for me. Definitely residual effect that linger longer than an hour and probably more of those with racemic. I tend to feel wonkier on racemic, S-isomer I feel... couldn't rightly say clear-headed but compared to racemic clear-headed. More like a psychedelic experience than a purely dissociative one. Ketamine does straddle a line between psychedelia and dissociation for me though.

I do miss Ketamine alot, I was late to the K scene considering how early I started taking drugs.

Its never been something ive abused really either which is another one of its appeals to me, the fact that I can put it down.

Im waiting on a pal to get some in which will be quality as it always is but its never regular. All that seems to be about is S-isomer which is nice but I do prefer the Racemic with its longer legs.

Im quite interested in giving MXE a go due to its reports of anti depressant properties as I struggle at the moment with my moods but I dont think I have the time these days for 5 odd hours of wondering what the hells going on =D

Longer than 5 hours if i recall, and depends on dose, u can still kinda whats going on

Yeah it was the residual effects I was referring to. With me S+ just seems to be up and down, or down and up whichever way you want to look at it ;)

Im being to fussy I know, I'll take it however it comes as long as its good :)

@dan - it was on your reports about the afterglow of MXE that has made me curious about it. I'll have to start looking into it properly. I certainly loves getting lost down a hole but the anti depressant properties have caught my attention more.

I'd not kick either out of bed now... but then I never would've anyway. I rather like both. S-isomer has traditionally been a lot rarer than racemic so seems odd that's all you have available. Not seen it in years myself. Maybe it's cos I'd suspect S-ket mostly comes from vials rather than grey-market production like with racemic. Chemistry bods inform me it's expensive to make isomerised ketamine so probably isn't produced in the same way racemic is. It has legit uses and there are brands that are pure S-ket which is presumably why it's so much rarer but perhaps also why it would be more available than racemic at the moment. Not available here though - being so rural here I may have to befriend a few vets :!

I personally find the s-isomer easier to hole on, but at the moment I don't trust what anyone is saying. When it comes around once in a blue moon it's bad enough quality as it is, let alone to really determine whether it's S isomer or racemic.

I'd have to agree Shambles, it does seem that the S-isomer comes from vials rather than clandestine production. The only time I've been sure it was completely S-isomer was when opening the seal of a vial of a known brand. Had some quite nice stuff last week but it was £30 which is something I'm not really willing to repeat 'cos with tolerance it means I'd be penniless.

I've never really known the difference between the types. All I've ever noticed is that it seems to come in crystals shaped like little balls or shardy, rice like crystals. Could well be the same type for all I know, but I've always preferred the balls.

I like balls :)

I'd not kick either out of bed now... but then I never would've anyway. I rather like both. S-isomer has traditionally been a lot rarer than racemic so seems odd that's all you have available. Not seen it in years myself. Maybe it's cos I'd suspect S-ket mostly comes from vials rather than grey-market production like with racemic. Chemistry bods inform me it's expensive to make isomerised ketamine so probably isn't produced in the same way racemic is. It has legit uses and there are brands that are pure S-ket which is presumably why it's so much rarer but perhaps also why it would be more available than racemic at the moment. Not available here though - being so rural here I may have to befriend a few vets :!

It shouldn't be expensive for a proper legit lab to produce a pure isomer. guys trying to get a pure isomer out of some make shift lab in the back their shit however, well, all in i can say is good luck.
I am genuinely starting to get quite interested in this whole K problem though. It could well be purely a factor of how big K usage got, which lead to inevitable pressure on dealers to start cutting it or whatever. I really have no clue what i'm talking about on this front though so please forgive me. I'm just throwing it out there.

I like balls :)
Kay.

I don't think production is really the issue, customs just seem pretty intense at the moment, there have been tonnes seized in the last 6 months and it doesn't seem to be abating. Though this kind of thing does happen in cycles, they'll get very hot on it for a couple of months to make a show of force then get back to normal.

It does seem somebody has a real bee in their bonnet for ketamine these last few months with all these seizures - I'm guessing they weren't all pure chance and there is some kinda clampdown in effect. Presumably related to it being upgraded to Class B - doesn't look good having vast amounts available for rock bottom prices when you've just told everybody that it's a more dangerous drug than you initially thought it was. Makes sense they'd want to try to reduce supply so the law at least looked like it is working. Papers would probably be all over them if it was as widespread after upgrading as it was before. Then again, that wasn't really the case with cannabis and its upgrade/downgrade/upgrade again antics but I think the "average person" would probably find ketamine a scarier beast than cannabis purely as it sounds more chemically and has been demonised and mocked in near-equal measure as "horse tranquiliser" for so long in the media.

In short, I expect it will settle down soon enough and supply will return to more or less what it has always been only probably at higher prices - once dealers get a taste for the £30 gramme I can't see many bothering to pass on any return to normal pricing they happen to see themselves :\

Over here it was all the rage a few years back, then the prices doubled now nobody does it anymore. I swear it was common even in cheesy clubs where they play David Guetta, now it's only widespread in field or warehouse parties. Still usage is down, way down.

I knew there were people from France coming here just for the easy ket, now it's not the case anymore.

With the going rate I'd rather go the RC route, close enough and easier on the wallet.

Sooner or later I'll hop on a plane to Cambodia anyway, my ket and shroom holiday, been planning it for years.

Just a reminder to all you after ket or other hard to source drugs to avoid offers or hints of 'bangin' ket' from any Laurence Perkins alts that may spring up. He's a known scammer from various sites and you're likely to end up fucked and not in the way you'd like to be. They are generally easy to spot.

That's your public service announcement for today.

Dunno m8. could end up being well bangin init. from abroad

Wont be trying any for a little while, probably not till monday