• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

Has anybody actually sampled any of it yet? It's one thing hearing about ket being available but quite another to know for sure there is actual ketamine in any "ket" that's available. Cautiously optimistic. Has been quite a while and do have a bit of a hankering so hopes slightly raised, expectations still low though.

I've had some, North West. It is Ketamine. 65mg IM x 4 doses is my usual taking, and all was as expected.

It was 1.5 the normal price though.

Note: I don't know how this thread is sitting in regards to BLUA on sourcing and price discussion. I've kept it as vague as I can, but if it's crossed the line edit it.

Note: I don't know how this thread is sitting in regards to BLUA on sourcing and price discussion. I've kept it as vague as I can, but if it's crossed the line edit it.

It's within EADD forum guidelines. Each sub-forum of BL has slightly differing guidelines and in the case of EADD pricing is allowed for personal amounts but not for bulk amounts. Sourcing is not allowed but when it's simply a case of mentioning a town or region it's not considered sourcing. If you were to specify a particular small area of that town it would perhaps be seen differently but as we don't really have open-air drug markets in the UK it's not so much of an issue.

Good news on the ket thing, not so much on the pricing thing but seems to be the way it's going. Drive the price up and the quality down - always a brilliant strategy for public health and societal wellbeing 8)

Well to everyone who's had this k feel lucky. Still nothing in the south east/ldn/kent as far as I know :(

Think it's on the way back, some mates are off to pick some up in the SE area tomorrow. Will see the results.

Do report back when you do. I'm hoping that when it returns it's gonna return in style rather than just more of the shite that's been passed off as ket the last year or so before the drought. Given the price appears to be going up nationwide the least we should expect in return is a better quality product than has been the case for quite some time.

Ouch. £30/g is getting steep. I've seen people mention £25/g which is not cheap but not too ridiculous a price hike. I'm sure overpricing is unavoidable given increasing penalties and apparent difficulties on the supply side but it has gone up a helluva lot over a short space of time. Wasn't so very long ago you wouldn't dream of paying more than a tenner a gramme. Tripling in price in a few years is not good. Not when quality has plummeted.

Gotta <3 prohibition :|

Mind you, only 70mg under is actually pretty good. I can't remember the last time I bought a gramme of ket that wasn't actually 0.7g at best. Had someone trying to make out 0.4g was a legit gramme once.

My reg vendor is the best and always on point. It's crystal though, not shard. He usually charges around £20ish a gram, or £25 for esketamine. He's been AWOL for a couple of months though. Really hope he's just in hiding for whatever reasons.

In all honesty, even at £30 a gram, if it's quality, I don't mind. On par with methoxetamine. I turned to ketamine because I can't get good methoxetamine. One day, I wanna mix mxe and k in an IM. No idea how one would calculate that doses though :(

Mind you, only 70mg under is actually pretty good. I can't remember the last time I bought a gramme of ket that wasn't actually 0.7g at best. Had someone trying to make out 0.4g was a legit gramme once.

I know this is the wrong way to look at it, but I would rather a vendor sell me 700mg as a 1g than just use some filler to make it into a gram. Quality over quantity any day.

Last edited:
Given it's popularity I'm sure most who were previously selling will be doing so again once supply is back up to normal levels. I know people here are crying out for it. Somebody's gonna heed those cries.

Demand will always be huge. The worry is, they could halt the supply to hike the price. Flash sale, and repeat. They'd be minted, and we'd be pissed. Let's face it, if they were doing that we probably wouldn't flip them the finger, we'd all end up panic buying.

I should of gone to business school :p

I'm paying £30 for my gram, I know its pricey but I know it's a trusted source so I'm prepared to do it. Especially as on two occasions last month at the start of the drop in supply I was sold complete shit cut loads that did nothing. Another time I think it was mxe which we didn't know at the time.

Will just be nice to get the proper shit and maybe i can finally dig deeper into the k world, never kholed or shit like that yet.

Last edited:
30 quid a gram :/ gonna be pricey

Would you rather pay £20 and have a possibility of it being whack ket though? that's my option pretty much. I can get £20 now but its from the dealers with the shitty ket

Tbh after last drought it was £20 as a standard for a while, but it started to creep back to £15 right before this drought happened. I imagine this will repeat but £20 will be cheapest. Never gunna return to the £10 days

Just got myself a fresh gram :) My scales haven't arrived yet so can't weigh but looks a decent size!