• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

This belongs in EADD anyway... we don't really deal with prevalence / batches / availiability related discussions in PD anyway, so gonna move this over.

PD >> EADD

Yeah, it was the one with DXM... Unfortunately my tolerance is a bitch, whereas all my friends are fucked up with one small line, I have to do 2 fat ones and still nothing happens to me... hopefully after 4 months of abstinence I'll be able to feel something again....

K tolerance drove me to IM, I got the pins but the last couple of years ive been weary of the K in terms of quality so never go round to it.

How many people here find meph and k a good combo?
Doesn't sound appealing at all, meph (in its pure form) is the king of the euphoric, bouncing-off-walls stimulants, the other is a floor-crawling psy-dissociative. And both have an edge which may be tricky to manage. No thanks!

That combo used to be called Milton Keynes in the legal highs years, but Mortal Kombat is probably a lot more appropriate...

Kandy is the one! (Ket and Mandy) so many of my mates mix it together in lines and get off their tits haha.

That's when I either sniff ket again or my most usual comedown routine is smoke a good amount of weed, always puts me on a good level when coming down

Smoking when at the end of any session is the law for me, it's for days after that I feel awful, no energy or motivation, foggy head, nauseous. Eurgh, makes me fill sick only thinking about it :(

Has anybody actually sampled any of it yet? It's one thing hearing about ket being available but quite another to know for sure there is actual ketamine in any "ket" that's available. Cautiously optimistic. Has been quite a while and do have a bit of a hankering so hopes slightly raised, expectations still low though.

Anybody else experiencing a K shortage in the UK at the moment

It's been just over a week now and about 8 different dealers in Manchester that I know don't have any. Anyone that says they have it turns out to be MXE.

Even the lads in London have none.

Wandering if it's my contacts or anyone else noticing the same.

I'm Manchester city centre by the way.

Kay
? Have you managed to find any k? Really need some for. Festival this year?