[UK - Cambridge] Recreational Cocaine Users Wanted

cam123

Greenlighter
Hi,

This is a follow on from the previous study (looking for sibling pairs) which was posted on here by another member after seeing it advertised on Gumtree. You were all really supportive and I wanted to Thank you for that. I am now looking for recreational cocaine users (please see advert below) and you dont need to have a brother or sister - I would be most grateful if you could also pass on the message to your friends as well.

Are you occasionally using cocaine?
Are you healthy?
Are you aged 22 − 55 years?
Are you able to spend 5½ hours on one day in Cambridge?

Researchers at the University of Cambridge are seeking volunteers who have been using cocaine from time to time to take part in a research study.
Participants will need to undergo a brain scan, give blood, fill out some questionnaires, and perform some computerised tests.

All information will be kept strictly confidential! Participants will be compensated for their time and inconvenience with £80, and receive a picture of their brain.

For more information please contact Mrs. Abigail Turton by phone: 01223 760665 or by email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tickle my pickle

Thank you very much for replying. That's great that you fit the criteria - would it be possible for you to contact me on either 01223 760665 or email me ([email protected]) your contact number and a suitable time to call you so that i can tell you a bit more about the study?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Abigail

Hi Pretty Diamonds - if you are interested maybe you could give me a call on 01223 760665 as I would still be interested to talk to you if you are 19 nearly 20.
Thanks.

Hi Pretty Diamonds, Im very sorry you haven't heard from me I do normally reply within a day or two (sometimes I am testing away from my office). i will double check my records but please do email me again with your number and I will make sure it is my priority!
Many Thanks.

hebb22 - Im afraid we cant pay travel expenses and I don't think we would ever get ethics for free coke...Thanks for your reply though.

Hey Cam,
I live in florida but I am actually planning a trip to europe this summer, when is your study?

Hi VitruvianMan - Our study will be running over the summer so if you come to Cambridge in the UK feel free to give me a call and we can have a chat about the study. Thanks for responding though.

Hi Stone Love, thank you for responding. If you use cocaine 2-3x month or less then I would be keen to hear from you.
Thanks

Only 19 but if possible I'll do it... Will be in Cambridge over the summer anyway to see family :)

Hi Ayavisions, Thank you for replying - if you are 19 we would still be interested in talking to you as we may have other studies starting soon with a younger age group. Please do feel free to give me a call or send me an email with your number if you are interested.
Thanks.

We are still looking for more recreational users and I would be really grateful if you could pass the details on to any friends who are not on this forum and might be interested.
Many Thanks

Thanks JG. Accelerated ageing... not so comforting findings for cocaine users!