• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom "UEI" kratom vs straight leaf

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Anyone tried this "ultra enhanced indonesian" kratom extract? Is it as strong as it sounds and worth the price? Other liquid extracts or other kinds all suck and don't provide the mood lift thst eating straight kratom does. However, due to tolerance eating an entire ounce of kratom is gross. Is this uei worth it? I've heard good things. Also, what is dosage like? 1 gram to 10? What sort of ratio....

I also wonder if anyone is selling extracted and recrystalized kratom alkaloid? I remember one guy in canada selling synthetic 7-hydroxy-mitragine but I heard it might have been not legit. Not asking a source here just been a while since I've looked into the kratom "scene" so wondering whats up with it.

Are there any extraction teks to isolate alkaloids or too complicated for kitchen alchemy?

UEI is perhaps the most expensive way of taking kratom as it is weaker than isolated extracts (non-full spectrum extracts). Didn't seem worth it to me.

I've always had better effects from just toss and washing powdered leaf. In some ways, UEI is stronger than leaf itself, but you dont get the full effects from the total phytochemical content. I'm going to start working on a recipe for a full spectrum kratom extract myself, so I don't have to worry about opioid research chemicals that have been used in a number of "enhanced kratom" preparations.

Once I work out a reasonably simple tek for extracting pretty much everything besides chlorophyll that works well for someone with a tolerance like mine, I'd be happy to share it once I get it to work.

Wasn't some "UEI" just leaf laced with o-dsmt?

I've always had better effects from just toss and washing powdered leaf. In some ways, UEI is stronger than leaf itself, but you dont get the full effects from the total phytochemical content. I'm going to start working on a recipe for a full spectrum kratom extract myself, so I don't have to worry about opioid research chemicals that have been used in a number of "enhanced kratom" preparations.

Once I work out a reasonably simple tek for extracting pretty much everything besides chlorophyll that works well for someone with a tolerance like mine, I'd be happy to share it once I get it to work.

Wasn't some "UEI" just leaf laced with o-dsmt?

No that issue stemmed from a product called "krypton kratom" that was adulterated.

There is very little chance of extracts from established vendors containing RC opioids.