• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tyrosine's effects during a binge!

guy1234

Bluelighter
ok so if i were on a binge of intranasal amphetamine sulphate and had been for a while. would taking tyrosine during this binge help the high at all? and then after for the comedown? and what is a good dose of tryosine? i've heard 500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg....

I've heard just as many positives as I have negatives from those who've tried adding L-tyrosine to supplement during an amp binge. So being dead equal, I'd have to say it's a hit or miss for you. I do know that when taking tyro it has been said that it takes days to notice any effects. I doubt it will be processed fast enough, and efficiently while your brain's been sapped of more than just dopamine, just adding one of many missing ingrediants doesn't sound like it would make much of a difference. IDK, maybe someone can answer you more accurately.

Ivan usually takes l-tyosine (500mg) after an extended "study session" of 24-36 hours or so, then a couple of hours before he wants to sleep, he takes a benzo to help with sleep. Ivan says it eases the crash effects. After some sleep, he wakes up and takes 1000 mg of l-tyrosine and a caffine supplement. This has really helped him handle handle comedown/crash effects. Ivan is new to posting, but he hopes this may be helpful to someone.

Ivan usually takes l-tyosine (500mg) after an extended "study session" of 24-36 hours or so, then a couple of hours before he wants to sleep, he takes a benzo to help with sleep. Ivan says it eases the crash effects. After some sleep, he wakes up and takes 1000 mg of l-tyrosine and a caffine supplement. This has really helped him handle handle comedown/crash effects. Ivan is new to posting, but he hopes this may be helpful to someone.

who the fuck is ivan? please tell me this sin't some swim type bullshit:\