Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Two pizzas and a spliff please: Interpol warns of lockdown drug deliveries

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Two pizzas and a spliff please: Interpol warns of lockdown drug deliveries
The Guardian
April 30th, 2020
Criminal gangs are using fast food couriers to deliver recreational drugs to people confined at home because of coronavirus lockdowns, the international policing agency Interpol has said.

Cocaine, marijuana, ketamine and ecstasy are among the drugs being moved in pizza boxes or other takeaway containers in countries including Ireland, Malaysia, Spain and Britain, Interpol said.

The agency issued a “purple notice” to warn its 194 member agencies of “this new modus operandi” involving couriers using bikes, motorcycles or cars.

With drug buyers and their dealers under lockdown along with the rest of society in many countries, some drivers are using this time to make a quick buck, while in some cases dealers simply posed as couriers.

Others were unwitting mules.
Read the full story here.

Jesus 8kg of blow?? I was expecting a c
Few grams maybe or somthing

I have got every drug I have done in the last decade and a half delivered. No one anywhere would prefer an open air drug market in their neighborhood to a bunch of guys on bikes bringing it to customers. I live near a very active "hot block" and while I can only guess activity by the number of people loitering there I would say business is down, everyone is inside now and those guys really stick out. I kept hearing a drug shortage was coming to my city in Canada because the border was shut down from China and the USA but I think there is domestic stockpile.