• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Two Arrested After Aransas County Deputies Uncover LSD Lab

my3rdeye

Bluelighter
Very questionable. Most likely an nbome laying operation. Pictures of LSD labs I have seen had a shit ton of equipment, the video in this article is a joke. The microscope is supposed to mean something? More hick cops who have no clue and DEA agents who were in diapers the last time the DEA found a lab. If you had lots of LSD why would you have synthetic weed? I think you could afford the good stuff. These people do not look like they are capable of an LSD lab.

Posted: Aug 27, 2013 4:13 PM MDT Updated: Aug 27, 2013 4:13 PM MDT

ARANSAS COUNTY (Kiii News) -
After a month of investigation, Aransas County Sheriff's deputies made what they're calling one of the biggest LSD busts to ever happen in their county Monday night.

Detectives said the investigation stemmed from a routine traffic stop four weeks ago, when an individual was arrested with LSD.

That arrest prompted the Aransas County Sheriff's Office to dig around in search of a distributor, and on Monday, they received a search warrant for an RV in the 2400 block of Jocelyn.

Inside of that RV, officers found an LSD lab full of beakers, chemicals and even a microscope. They arrested two people -- 25-year old Matthew Draper Ivy and 22-year old Stephanie Olivarez.

Because LSD is not a common drug in South Texas, the Sheriff's Office called in backup from the Drug Enforcement Agency office that serves the Corpus Christi and Houston areas.

DEA officials showed up in protective gear, and even requested that firefighters be called out to the scene as a precaution.

"There's compounds in some of these operations that the rubber gloves that we wear aren't even adequate protection," Aransas County Sheriff Bill Mills said. "So inhalation or body absorption was a real risk factor of what was stable and what wasn't."

Officers were able to retrieve all of the evidence without incident. Not only did they find several sheets of LSD ready to be sold, but they also found two pounds of synthetic marijuana, along with plenty of syringes and other drug paraphernalia. The colorful sheets of LSD are worth at least $18,000 per sheet and contain about 900 squares each, which can then be sold for about $20 a piece.

The DEA office will be checking the chemicals in their lab to see how powerful the drug is. Depending on the results, the suspects could face federal charges.

Narcotics officials in Corpus Christi said the drug is not common here locally, and they are just glad they could get it off the streets before it was too late.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/23271061/two-arrested-after-aransas-county-deputies-uncover-lsd-lab

Last edited:
The ignorance is sad.

I guess a beaker and a microscope make a "lab" even if it is in a RV ?

"The colorful sheets of LSD are worth at least $18,000" yeah sure.. why not say "One Million Dollars" that sounds better.

^Didn't you know that since Breaking Bad that RV+Beaker=Lab.

Duh.

PS. That duct-tape wrapped pipe in the video was ghetto as fuck.

Lmao...if the onion had a baby with bl this would be the resulting article. Oooo even a microscope! Omg! Seriously, all the pics of lsd labs ive seen contain a ton of lab gear and were operated by way older ppl. Im guessing this was def an nbome laying deal. And even if real l isnt as common as it used to be 20 a hit is insane. The media is funny.

Poor LSD the media is ruining the image we spent years creating with its new RC compound articles mislabeling it. The oldest chemist is 25 and they has a microscope that definitely sounds like the advance isomer seperation equipment needed, I'm sure they simple look at molecules and use the syringes to separate the "good ones" from the "bad ones"

Oh god someone think of the LSD and how it feels for once.

I'm sure they simply look at molecules and use the syringes to separate the "good ones" from the "bad ones"

That's how I do it. Also, tiny scissors to cut the ergotamine molecules.

I was given 6 years and when they arrested me they were waiting in my house. Well me and my girlfriend were on our way over there when we got to the door, they rushed out and were armed and ready. My girlfriend had a staple gun and they drew down on her yelling at her to drop the gun and get down on the ground. She threw it on the ground and we both instantly got handcuffed and separated. We were there for hours getting questioned by the officers and finally taken to jail and charged for marijuana because they didn't know what else to charge us with. And when we went to court they didnt have any evidence whatsoever so the D.A kept on postponing the court until they got results back. It took them over a year to get results from the lab and the results came back negative for LSD. They also charged me for over 400g of a controlled substance for canabinoids aka spice. But all they had was just catnip, they offered me 35 years agg for a year and a half until lab results came back negative. But one thing did come back as methylone which I know I did not have because they said it was the milky substance in a glass jar and everything that I had at the time was mixed with food coloring. The local detectives packaged everything before any other officers got there. Had a good chance to beat it because the search warrent was a little funny and main detective isnt allow to even testify http://thecoastalbendchronicle.com/25209/190984/a/lead-narcs-credibility-jeopordizes-cases because his record so fucked up
but i already had 18 months on it and the offer was 6yrs and in texas you only have to do 15% so i would already be up for parole and these little towns are a mother fucker my brother got 20 for burglary of a hab and his offer was 5yrs probation but that trial shit sux. But i did all together 3 yrs because i had to do a treatment class.
Now i just chill out and wish i could smoke weed.

even a microscope ROFL!!!!! Yeah that's not a LSD lab dumbasses

I was given 6 years and when they arrested me they were waiting in my house. Well me and my girlfriend were on our way over there when we got to the door, they rushed out and were armed and ready. My girlfriend had a staple gun and they drew down on her yelling at her to drop the gun and get down on the ground. She threw it on the ground and we both instantly got handcuffed and separated. We were there for hours getting questioned by the officers and finally taken to jail and charged for marijuana because they didn't know what else to charge us with. And when we went to court they didnt have any evidence whatsoever so the D.A kept on postponing the court until they got results back. It took them over a year to get results from the lab and the results came back negative for LSD. They also charged me for over 400g of a controlled substance for canabinoids aka spice. But all they had was just catnip, they offered me 35 years agg for a year and a half until lab results came back negative. But one thing did come back as methylone which I know I did not have because they said it was the milky substance in a glass jar and everything that I had at the time was mixed with food coloring. The local detectives packaged everything before any other officers got there. Had a good chance to beat it because the search warrent was a little funny and main detective isnt allow to even testify http://thecoastalbendchronicle.com/25209/190984/a/lead-narcs-credibility-jeopordizes-cases because his record so fucked up
but i already had 18 months on it and the offer was 6yrs and in texas you only have to do 15% so i would already be up for parole and these little towns are a mother fucker my brother got 20 for burglary of a hab and his offer was 5yrs probation but that trial shit sux. But i did all together 3 yrs because i had to do a treatment class.
Small town politics in action. I am glad you are out.

Lmao...if the onion had a baby with bl this would be the resulting article. Oooo even a microscope! Omg! Seriously, all the pics of lsd labs ive seen contain a ton of lab gear and were operated by way older ppl. Im guessing this was def an nbome laying deal. And even if real l isnt as common as it used to be 20 a hit is insane. The media is funny.

Ive never had any trouble finding real LSD going back to 2006 before that there was a drought but its been plentiful in the right places since then.

They never figured out what drug it actually was?

morons, pretty much half the people on this forum could figure it out with the proper analytical instruments

The only things they said came back that was illegal butylone and methylone. I had the butylone but not the methylone they said it tested positive on the scene when they first put me in handcuffs he kept telling me so why you making LSD I would say there is no LSD if there is anything in her it is for research only then he would say so why are you researching LSD then I would say there is no LSD everything is for research only no human consumption then he would say so do you have a license to make LSD then finally I said fuck you and he said fuck you too lol for a year and a half I waited for lad results an never had a bond reduction from 200,000 they gave me a $ 100,000 bond for possession of marijuana lol

And all this because I kept a shady mother fucker in my life and there was no paper trail saying it was him all hey would ay was anonymous tips and finally my lawyer told me after I signed but the directive instantly told me but it as my fault but I can say alot of people had there first psychedelic experience because of me and I never mislabeled it I would say this is 250ul 25i mixed with 2ml betacyclodextrone but like I always say don't do the crime if you can't do the time