Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: That 70s Show

This show,like every other sitcom,is a waste of time and unfunny as hell. "Blah blah blah blah." "Blah blah blah blah blah?" Cue laugh track. Repeat for 26+minutes.

when this show first came out, i couldn't stand it. now, i've kind of gotten into it, and i definitely enjoy the repeats on cable. it's funny. plus, iwth all the reality shows out there, we need to support the sitcoms;)

I liked it until it jumped the shark. They needed to end it before they lost half the cast, and signed Seth Myers.

this seems like its the most overly syndicated show of all time.. its on like 10 times a night on like 4 different channels

Agreed, it's over played.
I am a fan of it tho.
It's nice that it's on when I feel like watching it.

I liked this show , but having some facts of unknown elements in it too ,that let me bore sometimes . Otherwise show is average rated and we can enjoy it to spent some moments here .

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the show, I wish I had had the money to have bought the 8 season box set when it was down to $100, I can't get enough of the show, I can rewatch episodes a million times and still laugh.

Kelso - "Ow! My eye!"

this is one of my all time favorite shows. just makes me feel so good on the inside. a familiar feel. very soothing. soft colors. and Mila.

in some of the later seasons, the dialogue went up a level in witty but the show lost a bit of that more important warmth. i still love it as a whole.

this is one of my all time favorite shows. just makes me feel so good on the inside. a familiar feel. very soothing. soft colors. and Mila.

in some of the later seasons, the dialogue went up a level in witty but the show lost a bit of that more important warmth. i still love it as a whole.

oh mila

It's a great show for watching while you're stoned or at least having on in the background. hydroazuanacaine, I agree completely, the colors are very warm and that helps with the whole feel good stoner aspect of the show.

Good stuff, good stuff to fall asleep or space out to

If you had to pick, which show will stand the test of time 50 years from now?

1.) That 70's Show

2.) 2 and-a-half Men

3.) The Big Bang Theory

4.) Cougartown

cast your vote!