Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: That 70s Show

kaLii_BUD_sm0kah

Bluelighter
tv: That 70s show

Does any one here catch this show on a regular?? Some of my friends think it's a bullshit show because they never really watched it to the end. I mean come on now they just smoke a lot of weed in the basement and talk about the funniest shit ever. The episode tonight was just fuckin amazing. Kelso with the hitler mustache. Donna catching eric jackin off in her bathroom. I cant get enough of this show I have to get the dvd collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
the last two seasons have become cliched. there living off the jokes and puns of earlier seasons.

this show needs to end while there still somewhat respectable.

it's one of those shows that is funny when you watch it once every two months. It's definitely not a show that I'd go out of my way to see. Nowhere near the Simpsons or Seinfeld, it's just another slightly funny US sitcom really.

i agree, funny in little doses...
there was a point where i would be free and looking to waste my time and this coninsided with when the show was on... and i would only choose to watch it every few times.
although i do see it has strengths

I fucking love this show. I am so glad they decided to play this instead of Seinfield. I just wish they would play less re-runs of it.

I used to like it but it jumped the shark when Donna's parents broke up and Donna and Eric got back together and Donna changed all her plans for Eric. That was very out of her character. The relationship seemed very forced and they no longer meshed the same since the breakup. I think the writers did it to try to please us, but it changed the dynamics of the show.

I do like Jackie better with Hyde though.

steelraver said:
Great show but I also liked "that 80's show".

eeek!

that 80s show was horrid.

that 70s show is still kinda funny...

but yeah, the characters haven't really progressed much...

altho' i agree it needs to end, i'll miss it when it does.

much like Frasier.

I know Physix that 80's show was bad but it reminded me so much of my days in the 80's. I guess you "had to be there"? :)

I never used to like this show but lately I have been watching the reruns and I actually find myself laughing, funny shit.

Smoke Da Reefer... than the shows even more funny

i used to think this show was funny. watching part of a rerun today, i can't understand what i was thinking. maybe it's just a subconscious hatred for ashton kutcher. topher grace occasionally has good delivery, but the rest of them and that canned laughter...bleh.

ya it's a silly sitcom, but if i had to choose out of all the silly sitcoms on tv nowadays, i'd prolly go with 70's show.....

Plus like any tv show it was better when it first started out, now its kinda lame du;e to repetition & shit. ashton kutcher's become a little less funny to me as well...

i thought it was a tad hypocritical of the producers to axe chong's character after he was busted on that bong sale thing. (he hasn't been re-hired since his release has he?)

the show is not great but it's better than most american sitcoms, at least the canned laughter is sometimes valid, unlike everybody hates raymond etc.

blahblahblah said:
I never used to like this show but lately I have been watching the reruns and I actually find myself laughing, funny shit.

Smoke Da Reefer... than the shows even more funny

Yup. Otherwise I don't give the show a second glance.

i like this show but probably not enough to buy the collections. well, maybe for the earlier seasons, but not for the last couple. it's not something i can watch over and over again even though i find a lot of it very funny.

and "that 80's show" was a horrible idea in theory, but i rather liked the actual show. sigh, only "really" watched it for brittany daniel though......:)