• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Scrubs

infinity

Bluelighter
does anyone else love this show? season 1 aired over here a few weeks ago but i got myself the original english version (dubs are crap usually)

it's so good i almost finished season 2 already :\ (i watched most episodes one after another on saturday weed & scrubs marathons)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it tries a bit too hard to be kooky and falls on it's face a bit. It's good, don't get me wrong... just not great.

I have seen this show a couple of times and always had a good laugh.. brilliantly cast.

They played the episode on tv last night which dealt with the main doctor-trainee guy hooking up with a girl at her husbands funeral.

I was laughing to the point of tears about 2 or 3 times throughout the show which is unheard of unless its a GREAT episode of the Simpsons for me..

Matter of fact im downloading an episode of scrubs now...

infinity said:
i will hurt myself when it ends :(

Just buy the DVDs of past seasons!!

That's how I am getting through life since Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dawsons Creek got cancelled ;)

14.gif

infinity said:
where do you see scrubs DVDs?

Well it's not available yet for that show. But since almost every show seems to end up on DVD lately, I figured it was only a matter of time.

I googled it to check and see if it's out yet, and it's not. I found a site though where you can potentially order it through though here

Scrubs is also one of the few shows that people post on p2p networks, and I have almost all the episodes from the first 3 seasons from DC++.

I have all of the eps except for 2 in season one, and I don't have any from season 4 right now, I love the show, Dr. Cox's rants are the funniest thing on tv right now IMO, and I like janitor.

It's not a bad show. I laugh when I watch it, but wouldn't go out of my way to see it. It's set to record on the DVR, but usualy my roomie watches it and erases it before I think to see it.

I watch it to see JD abused by the janitor and Dr.Cox, pretty much. The interpersonal drama is pretty standard and uninteresting. If it were an hour show, it would definately be too long.

*looks at Dr Cox*
*looks at KemicalBurn*
*looks at Dr Cox*
*looks at KemicalBurn*

twins?! 8o

i love this show, it's good light hearted watching to make you easily tune out for a few hours. long live turk and rowdy! :)

We're luck enough to have scrubs on twice daily at the moment, reruns in the morning and new episodes in the (late) evenings.... and they've been on sale for some time on DVD here too.