Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Real World San Diego season

Why is everyone saying Frankie won't live long? Is it that she cuts herself? What did I miss?

Anyways, Frankie is such a damn downer on the show.....For God's Sake, you're in Greece, have some fun! I think she's trying on purpose not to have fun just so people will pay attention to her.....she's so pathetic.

Also, what was up w/ Cameron forgiving Big Boobs girl (forgot her name) so easily after she went off on her? What a pussy!

Frankie wont live long because she has cystic fibrosos.

I would defintely stick it to Cameron.

Again here's another mini recap (of this weeks episode) from my favorite site :

The roommates head to Greece, Frankie pouting the whole way, because it's so difficult to take a free trip to a beautiful country. First, Frankie overhears Randy and Brad talking about her. Cameran and Brad make out again, and Robin gets really drunk and goes off on Cameran for no real reason. Cameran gets all upset. Frankie tries to broker a peace, and Brad accuses her of instigating. Later, Frankie decides that the best time to confront her roommates about it is when they are all drunk again, which leads to a hilarious Randy rant about how he's not an alcoholic.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=41&story=6598

and if youre a fan of the show then you should really be checking out their forums here (great stuff!):
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showforum=567

MynameisnotDeja said:
^I like Ja! He is by far the funniest, cutest, and most intelligent guy.
I can't say I blame Jamie for making faces at these people.

Last nights episode: I thought it was good that at the end the roomates decided not to quit their job. It's a cool job! Yay for Ja standing his ground as the one person who didn't wanna quit.
Next weeks episode looks interesting. I love when roomates get into it!

ja is cool as hell, ya know what i'm sayin'? he's a bootyologist, ya know what im sayin'?

Man I would love some facts about frankie really being a methhead. I can't stand the bitch

This bitch has got to go!!!! (frankie)

Has anyone noticed how Robins boyfriend avoids the camera? He's always looking down trying to cover his face with his hat? Is he self conscious, is he ashamed to be dating a basket case? lol What's his deal?

I think Frankie is going home..I feel sorry for her..she seems really depressed and wanting attention...I know what it is like to feel like shit like that. She is annoying though..I bet she will go home..

I was watching the [latest]episode where Robin makes a drunken fool of herself, and I wonder if one of those guys who came to visit Randy from Boston was the rape suspect?

HAHAHA no one goes to this thread anymore but ME.
Anyways, anyone watch the show tonight?

I am a little sad to see Frankie leave, but not really.
I couldn't believe it when she told Cameran, "I'm just too punk rock for this" or something like that. WTF!?

LOL

i read you deja. i wasnt really sad to see her go at all. she is a drama causing headcase. her cousin is a poster on the forum that i read about the show and she is the one who leaked the news that she leaves the show before it even started. she also says her and dave are no longer together.

I'm glad shes gone. I'm looking forward to the next roomate. Frankie is still a dramatic bitch. :)

the asian girl and cameran are HOT. the asian one seems cool, cameran is a dumb slut. I'd hit both

HAhahahahaha

I love this weeks mini recap of the show:
Frankie decides that she needs to go home, and she claims that it will make her happy, but her roommates suspect that she's really going home because of Dave and Dave alone. It's Halloween, and Frankie actually gets on the airplane wearing her costume, because she can't resist sucking every last bit of attention from everyone in the house, at the airport, and on the plane. But she's gone! Hooray! But then she calls the house, like, a week later and tells Cameran that she's decided (which means Dave said) that she is "too punk rock" to be on the show anymore. Hee hee hee! "Too punk rock"! Did you hear that? It's as if she didn't think she looked like quite enough of a douchebag, and just had to put the final nail in the coffin. Meanwhile, Brad and Randy dress up like Super Mario Brothers and it's actually pretty hilarious, mostly because of their giant gloves, and the editors don't skimp on the videogame sound effects.

Kyle said:
the asian girl and cameran are HOT. the asian one seems cool, cameran is a dumb slut. I'd hit both

Short, sweet and right to the point. lol. I love how the mind of a man works. But I have to agree with you, I'd hit both lol

However, my favorite one is Robin. She's got the body, the face, the boobs...nice. :)

I am surprised no one has spotted the obvious ecstacy roll by Brad on halloween. Watch when they do a quick cut to his face in the taxi cab when the night is over and they are going home. Cameron is sleepy on his shoulder and he is wide awake with pupils the size of silver dollars....

Nice!

^And I thought I was the only one that noticed that? But then Brad often has a wide-eyed look of stupidity on his face anyway! lol What's everyone think of the new roommate, Charlie? I think the house will corrupt him! And I'm placing bets on which girl fucks him first. My money's on Cameron..... drunken voice "I want a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"