Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Real World San Diego season

I think so too...although Jamie seems to be the cutest chick who gets the least attention. Nothing ever happens with Jamie! No drama, nothing. Whats up with that?

cameron seems to be playing the role of the innocent small town gal quite well. too well.

every time jaquese and jamie are on camera, they're gossiping about the other people in the house. i wish they'd go out and stir up some shit of their own!

oh, and brad's ex/current gf is visiting next week. that could get VERY interesting.

This season is starting to annoy me a bit... It's almost like there is too much drama.

They need that gay guy to come in and straighten things out. ;)

I wonder if that is really gonna happen? I am kinda annoyed too...but in my opinion not enough is happening...

i thought there would be more drama when brad's girlfriend visited. she's cute though. what is she doing with brad?

Man, I missed the last episode!!! I took some nyquil but I thought I would be able to stay up and watch it...WRONG. That stuff is so strong, I was out in 15 minutes! I'm sure I'll watch it this weekend.

brad's g/f had a smoking hot body. this season has a surplus of hotties, not that I'm complaining

The previews for next episode showed all the roomates bitching about their job and deciding that all of them were gonna quit. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! I would KILL for their job.

xena is right. All these people do is gossip. Cameron most especially. All she does is gossip. she runs around the house telling the roommates what other roommates are doing. Jaq does the same, but he really doesnt do shit cuz he isnt 21 and they all go out and rok hard.

Frankie is the worst ever on any real world. she is the biggest, dumbest, dramatic liar i ever met. I feel bad for Dave, cuz he is looking like a suka.

I met some real world heads on spring break. Tonya was there. She showed her titties at one of the beach parties, then came and asked my GF and I for coke, and then did the "most sexual positions in 30 seconds" contest. She is a crazy chick.

Leah was there too, she was wasted and took a massive beer bong to the head. LT tried to do it and leah smoked him. One of my friends hooked up with leah later on...it was cool seeing them, even though they arent really stars and they think they are.

A lot of this RW characters are pissing me off. They are all dramatic and full of shit. Especially Frankie. Robyn kinda sucks too. Jamie gets no love from the camera, and either does Jaq, cuz they are boring people. Brad is loudmouthed, but kinda funny and Randy is cool cuz he boozes.

Cam is hot, but not really much there. "Oh my God, some rich guy is doing coke and had the balls to approach me in the bar and say hello." Who would thought. Pretty niave.

Rekanize.

^ For real?

Jamie and Ja are my two favorite people on the show, and they get the least attention.
The best part of last weeks episode was Brad being a drunken dumbass and getting arrested. Again. *LOL*

i don't really like any of the cast members for various reasons.

brad- needs to grow up and learn how to handle his alcohol.
jaq- all he does is gossip and narrate for us.
cameron- gorgeous, but stupid. she's playing that 'innocent' card too much
frankie- crazy, fake phobia, melodramatic
robin- i thought she was normal, but after all that drama with randy, it's apparent that she's as crazy as the rest of them are
jamie- always making obnoxious faces at housemates. anyone else noticie this?
randy- i guess i don't really have anything against him at this point. eh, there's still the rest of the season to fix that one.

BUT, they do cause a lot of drama, so i'm hooked, hardcore. this season is so much better than the paris season.

^I like Ja! He is by far the funniest, cutest, and most intelligent guy.
I can't say I blame Jamie for making faces at these people.

Last nights episode: I thought it was good that at the end the roomates decided not to quit their job. It's a cool job! Yay for Ja standing his ground as the one person who didn't wanna quit.
Next weeks episode looks interesting. I love when roomates get into it!

I thought this weeks episode was boring, except for the fake tooth aahahahaha...

And I missed the one with brad girlfriend coming in to town.. I'm sure I'll catch it on a marthon or something..

I'd like to see the outtakes from this season... I'm hoping for lots of freaky lesbian sex in the hot tub and the "love seat." Or chair... whatever.

After last weeks episode I have decided that Frankie is a stupid bitch. I hate her. Yay for RObin..screw Frankie!