Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nip/Tuck

I'm starting to become a tit disapointed in one aspect of this season: off the wall storyline.

Yes, Matt being Christians son is odd, but it's tied to interpersonal drama of the main characters. And Eva/Matt storyline is still to much involved in the little inner circle of characters. The drug dealer from last season was an awesome, out of left field plot. And that just isn't there this season. Yes, it's a great drama, but that 3rd party that you can write in/out was really entertaining, and part of why I thought it was unique.

I could not watch those twins getting taking apart...

How bout when they were both having sex with that lady and they kept pretending it was his wife... haha

^^^yes, it was my WFT moment of the week

one thing I'm noticing about this season, is that what is happening in their practice reflects what is happening in their lives and its not very hard to see the relation. I'd say thats my only let down this season. that and the third party GL mentioned

Nip/Tuck and The Daily Show are the only two shows I'm religious about now.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, have it TiVoed to watch soon though. But last week, 8o !

man, what a trip, im still feelin this show, like i did since day one, its gettin mroe involved with the main characters n' like someone said the 3rd party shit like with the drug dealer is out the window, i dont mind i find it just as entertaining, i mean next week we gonna see some trippy as shit !! i like that direction, i can't really think straight and i gotta go buy some drugs

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode. Some sorta coma-induced fantasy inside Julia's head.

Thats the sorta thing i'm looking for to seperate it from becomming just another late night soap opera. Assuming it's done well, of course, but I'm not that worried about it.

Tell me about it... I'm always like what day is it? I hope I didn't miss this so...

Damn..Julia falls through a glass door. Thats not good. Tonights episode looks intense. I love this show!

she goes boom! im getting more hooked all the time.

oh and if anyone ever mmisses the promos for the next week's show (like i always do, damn dvr box wont record that extra 3 minutes sometimes) you can watch them here

last nights episode was a kicker...

I loved it... I'm sorry but I think the wife is the scariest looking create I ever saw.. does anyone else think so?

omg....i thought she was gonna die.....

oh well, heres the start of julia and shaun again....

Me too.... that was weird.. and it was funny how the woman that the husband cheated on with .. was the wife in her coma..:eek:

yeah and matt was THEIR son?

i was like errrmm matt is a product of julia and christian sleeping together not those other two? hmmmmm

i liked the whole idea of the alternate reality... what you could have had. its such an interesting idea for one to explore.
it was typical to see that not everything would have been happily ever after with christian and julia togteher... but the twists while semi-predictable (like kimber getting pregenant) i enjoyed the venture into her coma induced pyschosis

Last edited:
AHHHHH! Eva and her son get freaky! I sorta suspected it, but thought it was just supposed to look like that but when he goes "Mommy!" and they start making out I started squirming around in my seat...ick.

I'd still do her in a heartbeat. :D

As for the previous episode, the Anesthesia Dream or whatever, I was very so-so about it. It reminded me of the Sopranos 5th season when there was a full-episode dream sequence, which I also wasn't to impressed with.

As this season winds to a close, I was happy to see the the rival plastic surgeon the put out of business ("Bobotox!" :D) come back for a fucked-up episode, but I'm still worried this is just going to turn into another typical night time soap. :\

Last edited:
This show is really crossing the line... doll-fucking, incest, what's next? Maybe we'll get to watch sex with an amputee or golden-showers.... my mom has decided to stop watching after last episode =D .. she'll come back

And for GL in the words of eminem:

But I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

what was the name of that old song they played while meril was carving up his own face?

I thought that the son and that ladys relationship was over? I didn't know they we're still going at it..

I thought this episode was alittle boring compared to others.