Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: British television

Father Ted was always pretty average IMO.

Yes, yes... the Irish are living stereotypes: either drunk, stupid or mad. We get the joke already. :|

Brass Eye is easily one of the best comedies ever made. Probably makes more sense if you're from the UK or know some of the celebs/issues it dealt with... but put it this way, Morris couldn't get regular work in the UK for YEARS after Brass Eye. Not because it was a failure... but because it pissed off so many influential people. :D

The sign of good satire.

tambourine-man said:
Yes, yes... the Irish are living stereotypes: either drunk, stupid or mad. We get the joke already. :|

If they are all like Bernard Black, I think I'll move to Ireland.

"That Mitchell and Webb Look" by the same blokes as "Peep Show" is pretty good for a giggle.

Sir digby chicken caesar:)

this post = FTL:

tambourine-man said:
Father Ted was always pretty average IMO.

father ted christmas special on ch4 in the uk right now. %)

=D =D =D

alasdairm said:
it's been a while since its broadcast but you might enjoy absolutely

stonybridge!
"you in the corner, you're talking shite". :D

in the pub, the landlord making announcements on the microphone. i wish i could find it on youtube.

me and my brother still say that to each other, 15 years later. :D

felix said:
"you in the corner, you're talking shite". :D

in the pub, the landlord making announcements on the microphone. i wish i could find it on youtube.

me and my brother still say that to each other, 15 years later. :D

I still refer to a 'VHS recorder' as a "viddayo" or a "vido" because of Stoneybridge.

Absolutely gave us Calum Gilhooley & the madness that was Morwenna Banks' Little Girl sketches.

My bedroom lol.

I was actually wondering that though....do they still sell VHS alongside DVD?

I've investigated recently. At my local store there was about a million brands/types of blank DVDs and one kind of VHS.

the goodies
allo allo
the young ones
benny hill

i love em t' bits.

^^^ Benny Hill kicked ass. He was last of the vaudevillians. Unfortunately, no one does that style of comedy anymore.

AmorRoark said:
Where on Earth do VHS recorders still exist?! ;)

Ha, ha, yeah I know. My kids have combi TV's with a shitload of videos they still watch, but this is being phased out over time. I haven't had a video recorder myself for years & never felt the need to replace the last one that died on us. We somehow cope quite well without one :D

AmorRoark said:
Where on Earth do VHS recorders still exist?! ;)
in my living room. %)

now i think about it, i think it's 15 years old. but i use it so seldom i would be outraged if it broke down, cos it still feels 'new'. :|

Prepare yourself sir. Also, are you still surfing from WebTV? I know Europe gets things slower than us in the States but GEEZ. ;)

L2R said:
the goodies
allo allo
the young ones
benny hill

i love em t' bits.
Yes you know what the score is!

I also like....
Nathan Barley
Ab Fab
Black Adder
I'm Alan Partridge
Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge
Red Dwarf
Spaced
Peep Show

Oh and of course Father Ted, even though that's Irish. ;)