• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Turning Codeine Phosphate into Desomorphine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I realise this is a borderline question in that it MAY be okay but MAYBE not? I think it's okay, but if not I apologise, mods, feel free to close or delete this or whatever. I've been a regular on here for many years, know a lot of you fairly well, so hopefully if this is against the rules mods will know in all my time here I have never deliberately broken a rule.

Anyway, I DO NOT WANT ANY JUDGEMENT OR DISSUASION about the dangers of Krokodil. For a start, I will be taking this orally (possibly plugging, but only if oral has a super low BA) which means none of the infections, lesions, soft tissue necrosis etc that occurs when users inject it and "miss" the vein. I have been forced into it by having my pain so under-treated for so long that I am now literally bedridden at least 3 or 4 days out of the week. And when I say "bedridden" I do not mean that I feel really shitty or am depressed and don't wanna get up, and I'm not using it as a metaphor for being in too much pain to function normally, I mean I'm in such great agony that I am physically incapable of getting out of my bed. I even have the humiliation of having to ask my dad (who at 63 really shouldn't be expected to do this) to carry me the 12 or so steps from my bed to the toilet when I need the bathroom.

I know it is made by adding things like hydrochloric acid or petrol to codeine tablets but what else is needed and how is it done? I know I can look this shit up online and have, but I'm asking here because I'd rather ask somewhere that will have accurate information and will give me as much harm reduction as possible, affording me maximum safety.

If you are bedridden then I think it's a little bit ambitious to try to attempt the crude synthesis of a drug like desomorphine. Desomorphine isn't too difficult to make for someone who has experience with this sort of thing, but is a daunting and dangerous task for an average person, fraught with all kinds of bad outcomes and almost assuredly a heavily contaminated end result. And it's going to be especially difficult for someone who is bedridden, as there are a number of chemicals involved, some of them dangerous and others difficult to get, and fair amount of equipment. I think it's safe to say it's 100% unfeasible in your case.

Gonna have to close of course since posts on how to make drugs are one of the few things we can't do on here.

Maybe get on methadone?

Status
Not open for further replies.