The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Turkey Day 2008!

Rogue Robot

Bluelight Crew
So, what is everyone doing? Visiting parents? Staying home? Having friends over?

We'll be visiting my parents and taking a few friends with us, and then I'll gorge myself on my Mom's cheese ball and fried turkey. =D Later, I'll probably fall into a raging food coma, and that'll be the end of my day.

^ sounds similar to my plans.

i'll be going to my grandparents' house to meet up with family and have a nice intimate meal (we're super close so family meals are always the best). i'm not going any of the cooking so i'm going to smoke then stuff my face until i pass out. this will be my ritual for the next 3-4 days =D

oh, i'm going to take baby girl to see bolt on saturday

I'm drinking myself into a stupor

Happy gobble gobble day my fellow Bluelighters!

Turkey 4 me turkey 4 u. I luv 2 eat turkey in a big brown shoe..... :)

adam-sandler-turkey-song-300.jpg

Right now I'm in the Bahamas (Atlantis) with my family. My mom and aunt are bout to start making the turkey. Today looks to be a good day, the weather is nice and the sun is out. its warming up here now. At around 7am its was about 49-51F; for a tropical paradise thats cold.

Happy Turkeyday all :)

I'm dressed in all black and about to leave for the Museum of the American Indian.

Right now I'm in the Bahamas (Atlantis) with my family. My mom and aunt are bout to start making the turkey. Today looks to be a good day, the weather is nice and the sun is out. its warming up here now. At around 7am its was about 49-51F; for a tropical paradise thats cold.

Happy Turkeyday all :)

come home now :( i miss you too much

anyways i worked today, TIME AND A HALF whhaaaatttt
gonna sit at home and get fat now
maybe go see a movie with some friends

happy thanksgiving

^ ah. i guess the country has more than one museum dedicated to the Native American Indian, i have only been to the one here in L.A., though ;)